Next Thread
Print Thread
#454198 24/03/12 03:20 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
My friend recently told me about Game selling some games for cheap,- i saw in Game Divinity The dragon night saga, for £9.99.

I had never heard of the game or the company that made it, but as i like Role-playing games i decided to get it.

Since i started playing i haven't been able to stop and i just completed Ego Draoonis. I thought the story was fantastic clever and funny in parts i also liked the graphical style.

I always enjoyed it due to it felt challenging and not stupidly easy like some games i have played in recent times.

Just want to thanks to the developers for a great experience and I'm going to play flames of Vengeance. Looking forward to more games from you team.

Kind regards James

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by greinoea22
I had never heard of the game or the company that made it, but as i like Role-playing games i decided to get it.

Same here. I was bored and went to gamestop. Saw it and picked it up hoping I would get lucky like I did with Shadow Hearts (another game long ago I knew nothing about).

At first I thought it wasn’t bad so I did okay. When I finished the derelict tunnels I knew I had something special. But it was the Maxos temple when I knew just how seriously this one was put together.

It makes me wonder how many other games out there are like this that hardly anyone talks about.

Support
Support

Larian is currently developing Dragon Commander, a Strategy/RPG/Action game, as well as an RPG just being referred to as Project E until it is officially announced at E3 in June. Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity, the previous games in the series, are available from Good Old Games (PC, 2D, isometric view); both demos should still be around somewhere.

Welcome to the forum. wave

M
addict
addict
M
Originally Posted by ChrisHLD

At first I thought it wasn’t bad so I did okay. When I finished the derelict tunnels I knew I had something special. But it was the Maxos temple when I knew just how seriously this one was put together.

Wait till you're done with the island laugh

stranger
stranger
I'm with you.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Yep, I'm in the same boat.

Recently bought it, and can't put it down. I loved the Broken Valley area, and while the rest of the game isn't quite as fun as that its still quite enjoyable.

If you've never played Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity I really suggest you try those out. While the graphics are a bit dated they are really fun.

veteran
veteran
Especially Divine Divinity ! smile

And by the way, a warm welcome to the forum HammerFist
wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #455346 25/05/12 06:42 AM
veteran
veteran
Wouldn't really suggest BD, but DD - without an exception.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard