Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Hi kind members of Larian and this lovely forum, smile

I hope soon, probably very soon, I hear/read more info, news or whatever,about Project E = "Divinity III" .

When & how would the info come to us? Can we discuss about the "features" that are going to put into this rpg :
can we discuss about (already) given suggestions ?
I believe Divinity III would be back more like the first Divinity game developed: more together with members on the forum, listen to suggestions, discuss about all the stuff . Right ? But correct me if I'm wrong wink

I really hope more info is coming up SOON !

By the way, about project D = Dragon Commander, it's also very quiet last months ... is there really no new info to spread on the forum ?

And to be clear:
it's NOT that I'm inpatiently ** or whatever urgent ask, but it's because I'm very curious biggrin !

** I'm still busy for months, no ... for years, with the first two Divinity games!)

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
Sorry Joram but don't you mean you'll be busy for life with the first 2 Divinity games lol

Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
Sorry Joram but don't you mean you'll be busy for life with the first 2 Divinity games lol

To be really honest : I'm afraid ... Yes ! biggrin
Not that I find it so terrible :hihi:

I begin to start think I better sell all games that are NOT a Divinity game (both on PC and Xbox) and with the money I can buy Dragon Commander + Divinity III and have play-fun for life !
cheer

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
old hand
old hand
lol well Joram I don't think you have to go so far as to sell all your game's just yet hahaha

Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Maybe a good first step is to hide all the other games somewhere on a hidden place at home ... and then see if I miss the other games or not ... interesting case ... think

old hand
old hand
I give it about a day or 2 before you forget that you even have them lol hahaha

Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I give it about a day or 2 before you forget that you even have them lol hahaha

hahaha claphands

thankyou for the good comment ... fun !!
And, finally, little by little,
more activity & fun on the forums biggrin

old hand
old hand
well these forums are always fun & now that my computer is finally working again I'm back to drive you all crazy & there even more fun than they were before lol hahaha

Joram Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
well these forums are always fun & now that my computer is finally working again I'm back to drive you all crazy & there even more fun than they were before lol hahaha

Glad your computer is working again wink

And for the fine moments here ... a warm hug

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Joram

Glad your computer is working again wink

And for the fine moments here ... a warm hug

Well Joram what can I say, what kind of Divinity fan would I be if I left you here all alone to spead the Divinity love by yourself wink hug

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard