Print Thread
C
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
C
Just for kicks.

1) Couldn’t figure out fighting Ursula
2) Never knew there was a Forlorn Cave (Sentinal Islands) until 2nd playthrough (fell in the water and saw it).
3) Couldn’t figure how to fight Raze (levers are hard to see)
4) Zagon killed me everytime
5) Chests in Luxurious Mansion. 2nd playthrough found the button in the bath tub and was stumped after that.
6) Almost spent an hour in the secret wall Baal mine cave until I remembered the dragon stone.

Maybe more. Can’t remember. I’m not the best of players but it was fun.

Last edited by ChrisHLD; 05/04/12 02:39 AM.
Support
Support

1) I knew there was something up with that platform, but never thought about jumping down from the side (tried a couple jumps across to stuff not close enough to reach).

6) In D2:ED I missed the hidden room when I went through the mine, and had to go back when someone mentioned it in the forum. I used the dragon stone to get out then, but in DKS I noticed you could still see the pressure plate on the wall after the outer door closed, so jumped up onto the table to reach it.

I had to look up where one of the parchment scrolls was in Broken Valley. I was actually exploring near the bandit camp and headed in the direction to find it, but got distracted by something and didn't go back.

I missed the malachite veins in the well cave (walked forward until I triggered the cutscene, reloaded to explore the right side, triggered the cutscene accidentally, reloaded to explore the left side, triggered the cutscene again by accident and didn't think it was worth it to reload for the bit I missed).

In the Lost Cavern I found the book and stood in front of the throne, but left too soon when I couldn't figure out what needed to be done (which was wait longer).

I missed the zeppelin part above Moor's cabin (only checked that ledge from the air and didn't see the nest under the tree).

...and probably a couple other things I don't recall.

veteran
veteran
In my very first playthrough I simply missed the Mine in Broken Valley where you can find the Crystal Skull ... It's even more funny since I was all the time (that first playthrough) confused when I hear two NPC's talking about the Mine in the Black Boar Inn and I was always thinking they talk about the Mine quarter (the place where you can find Williams) ...
I was totally confused ... :haha:

2) I also missed the Forlorn Cave, a nice one with a funny quest for the two sisters ...

Missed a few skillbooks first time (Farglow, Black Boar Inn etc etc ... )

And to know I play all rpg's "thoroughly" ... but I love it to search and the game secrets are well hidden !! smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
Just today I found out about this:

[Linked Image]

MAXOS!!

old hand
old hand
1, like Joram I missed out on getting the crystal skull on my first playthrough.

2, did'nt do much mindreading so I missed out on my free level & skill points from the avatar of sentinal island.

3, missed the easter bunny hahaha

4, kept dying in the lava room where you have to jump down onto the moving platform (when you go after Barnabus)

5, completely missed the fact that the Aleroth Harbour had an indoor section lol (don't ask me how because I just don't know lol).

Support
Support

Due to its size the door in the harbour building doesn't look very much like a door. I missed it my first time past, but after checking out the area on that side of the building I went back to talk to the fish merchant before taking the elevator platform up, and just happened to highlight the door on the way back.

veteran
veteran
Things it took me until this playthrough to learn about, discover, or realize:

Dragon Slayers armour has sharp points because Dragon Knights are known to bite the heads off their enemies.

I didn't realize the graves in Broken Valley could be interacted with.

There's a secret axe in Jackson's Cellar.

The amulet of Slantwig exists.

The order of the destinations which the teleportation touchplatates in the Derelict Tunnels send you is the same order you have to raise the amulets before the statue.

If you send the deserter David fleeing, you can mind-read him for an attribute point.

The mind-read of the Hermit points the way to Ulfmar's Axe, not the secret cave.

Playing as a man and talking to Ursula in the Prancing Seahorse does funny things with the camera angle.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Stabbey

Playing as a man and talking to Ursula in the Prancing Seahorse does funny things with the camera angle.

What happens, exactly?

veteran
veteran
Ursula, if you're a man:

Select the "That's not very lady-like" option, and Ursula goes on a rant about what chauvinistic pigs men are. Meanwhile, the camera focuses on her breasts and butt. That only happens for a male Dragon Knight, not a female one.

veteran
veteran
The Flames of Vengeance part is REALLY very big fun ... I find it so fantastic how much tons of humour this part has (just an add-on, but also a game on itself )!!
For me even more humour in FoV than ED part ... never laught so much while playing a rpg !! smile

Since you can change your gender in FoV, you always can go for the funny Ursula dialog option (if you wish) ! Now I play a female hero, but I'm sure I play once again the whole DKS.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
old hand
old hand
yup I love the humour of FOV as well Jorum especially when you've chosen Jonelith as your Necromancer DEATH lol

It always makes me laugh the way the camra zooms in on him when he screems DEATH lol

veteran
veteran
Yeah, Jonelath is very funny smile
But he says DEATH also in the Ego Draconis part, not ? wink
In my current playthrough I've choosen him & Radcliff, Hermosa & Allan laugh

I've the feeling that I gonna discover (many) more funny things soon, starting the FoV part with Ronja the Priest smile .

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard