Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Check out the 15 minute challenge hahaha

E3 jetlag not getting any better, but now you can see it in action wink We made a movie of how we're preparing to present Divinity - Original Sin at E3. If you watch it completely, you can also be the one to win the first ever Original Sin T-Shirt !!! wink

veteran
veteran
Really enjoyed the video, that was awesome first-hand experience of a presentation setup on E3. I have stupid question, btw: did you took the PCs with you or bought there?

As for the question: it seems like it is bit late to answer, but I counted 30 pieces of artwork and 2 big posters for DOS.

veteran
veteran
Not sure, but I believe they only asked to count the art pictures of Divinty:Original Sin ? Or also the art pictures of Dragon Commander ?

@Kein, you can write your answer to "info ad larian dot com" to win that t-shirt of D:OS !
They didn't give us a deadline to answer their question (so far I know) wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
veteran
veteran
The video was posted 2 days ago (1 day atm when I posted here), someone already sent the answer.

As fro your question: only for D:OS

veteran
veteran
How do you know somebody send the answer ? And if so, how do we know that answer is the correct one ?

I send today my answer to Larian, but IF my answer is right I said to give my present away on the person who said the most Magical words about div Original Sin !
I'm not planning to go to the E3 (I can't) to take in that nice looking D:OS T-shirt laugh

And please Larian let us know what's the deadline to answer and after that date:
how much art pictures of D:OS 'you' hang on the wall at the E3 ?
wink

Good luck to all of you !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Link Copied to Clipboard