Next Thread
Print Thread
#457433 25/08/12 10:31 PM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L

1. I've got a potion in my inventory just called 'purple potion', I already have elixirs so what is it?

2. I've completed both quests to join the Warrior's Guild and been told I am a member and can get training but nothing happens. I've already beaten the instructor in the grounds outside and got a free point in Augment Defence.

Thanks in advance.

Support
Support

A (non-elixir) purple potion gives a temporary resistance boost (Alchemy Spoiler Thread).

After completing the warrior guild tests you can learn a level of Boomerang. Did you try talking to / fighting the trainer again? I don't recall exactly how to get the skill, just testing it afterwards (I think I put another skill point in first, then tested it out on some lizards, and found that it didn't do damage fast enough to bother using; maybe when maxed it may have some reason to use over switching to a bow, etc).

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
WTF? Google has started putting AdChoices in your replies to me. I didn't ask for them. I clicked on their webpage and there's no option to remove myself from this rampant advertising. They say they reflect my interests. In your reply above I have adverts for Van Hire, Student Homes and Offices to Let. Yeah, I'm interested in those things (NOT). Who the hell do they think they are?

Purple elixirs do temporarily increase my resistances already don't see the point in the purple potion.

I checked and I do have a level in Boomerang. Would have been nice to have something more useful. As for the trainer, I did go to him but he calls me Master and says he cannot train me anymore.

Support
Support

It isn't just my posts with ads, or recent ones. Apparently another forum hack (Virus on forum ?).

Don't purple elixirs give a little health and mana?

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
So the Google page it goes back to is fake?

Support
Support

Presumably the links are real; whoever added them to the forum wants to get paid for referrals, which is only going to happen if Google actually serves the ads.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
OK, thanks Raze.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard