Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sequiro Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
In this last year I went from console gamer to PC gamer only. In attempts to rebuy games I used to have on consoles I stumbled upon GOG.com and there just browsing through I stumbled upon Divine Divinity. I was very excited to see that as I used to have Divinity II: Ego Draconis on 360 when i was a console gamer still and LOVED it. So to stumble upon the original was awesome. I since have purchased both Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity from GOG. I'm actually playing Divine Divinity right now.. and you guys successfully "trolled" me the other night with the whole Troll King in the cave... massacre.. I didn't stand a chance with my little lowbie mage.

I was quite sad to see that Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga has not yet been released over on GOG yet.

I was thrilled to hear about 2 new Divinity games in the works however. I would like to buy all my Divinity Series games all in one place(GOG), and I will definitely buy any Divinity game released there, I understand you have Divinity II on your own site, but if it's on GOG I get to support you and them. As what they are trying to do over there is great for gaming and I want support them as much as I can.

First off any plans for Divinity II: DKS to go to GOG soon? And of course what about Original Sin and Dragon Commander? GOG is starting to try and release new games now as well as old greats.

Last edited by Sequiro; 29/08/12 02:57 PM.
Support
Support

There is a Divinity game collection to be released in October, promoted at Gamescom, but no details have been announced yet, AFAIK (see Gamescom 2012). No digital releases have been mentioned, but a GOG release for the anthology wouldn't be terribly surprising (with DKS being DRM free for awhile now, and a whopping 121 votes for it on the GOG Community Wishlist silly ).

Nothing has been announced about distributors in most regions for D:OS or DC, except there will be retail and digital releases. DRM is also unknown at this point.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Sequiro Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ugh they stole his PC? That's lame as hell. (gamescom youtube video of Larians)

I did see that poster for the anthology in the video. I hope it comes to GOG. Though I really just need DKS to catch me up.

Last edited by Sequiro; 29/08/12 06:23 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard