Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
If you have any questions about dragon commander, now is the time to post them on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dragoncommander. Farhang Namdar, Lead Designer, will try to answer them as best as he can.

If you don't have a facebook profile, I'll try to get your questions in, but we prefer that you use facebook to collect the questions.

Last edited by Larian_QA; 13/11/12 08:50 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I assume after the 'land ahoy' affair the team decided to have one final vision document review session?

old hand
old hand
We had a big one, yes wink

Well, I see others have already asked the questions I think are really important so I don't have to join Facebook right now. Huzzah.

So I'll ask a question I won't mind not getting an answer to:

Will Sentinel Island be in the game? And if yes, will controlling it confer some special magical bonuses upon your Dragon Knight or something along those lines?

A
veteran
veteran
A
Will there be a way to see Q&A sessions without having to log in to Face Book ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Will there be a way to see Q&A sessions without having to log in to Face Book ?

If you just click http://www.facebook.com/dragoncommander and click close, you can read them without having a profile ?

A
veteran
veteran
A
Yes, I seem to be able to read it. Thank you. smile

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
When (noon,afternoon, evening or night :hihi: ) will the "Answer" section start ?
And I suppose the Answers we can read on the Facebook page ?µ
Or also here on the forum ?

Thanks wink
Toodeloo hehe

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

A
veteran
veteran
A
Thank you ! smile

--Dilbert cartoon

Q: Can we be a female dragon commander in the campaign?

No – sadly not.

Boo! Hiss!

Well, now that I know, at least I can stop obsessing about it.

veteran
veteran
Hmmm... if one of your held territories is in rebellion, do you need to keep units of your own army in that territory to keep them from turning hostile?

If it isn't in, I think that might be a neat idea to add consequences for your choices, annoy people too much and your effective army size is reduced because you need to use that to hold on to your own territory.

Also, will we be able to at least find recognizable territory on the world map? I want to know where Sentinel Island, Verdistis, and Aleroth are in relationship to the larger world.

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
I'm not sure if Verdistis and Aleroth existed back then.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by pall
I'm not sure if Verdistis and Aleroth existed back then.

You have a point on Verdistis, but Aleroth certainly did, as Maxos and others put a vault beneath it where they kept Behrlihn.

Support
Support

When Mardaneus founded the village of Aleroth the catacombs already existed. I don't recall the specifics about Behrlihn being locked in the vault, but there could have been several settlements on that spot at various times.

veteran
veteran
I'm not disappointed, let that be clear.
It's indeed bad we only can play with a male character, but I can understand the story can't make it with both genders and beside it's a nice case the "bad guy" is a female bad witch or something grin

I'm happy DC ask for making in beforehand strategical steps to survive battles more than 5 turns ... Luckely I still can make use of Rushing in via "Rush Attack!" in DKS hahaha

I'm on the moment totally not sure I can play DC because of money and upgrading pc or buying new one that can handle DC smooth enough .... probably I've to wait until Divnity: Original Sin is coming out on the market wink
I was thinking DC is fun to play on Xbox, but I understand DC will not come on any console ? Sadly, but yeah, what do I know about developing a game ?

Reading the answers after the Q & A round I'm not really "waiting" fro DC to buy it instandly ... div Original Sin I can't wait for :hihi: , but that's because I still love RPG genre more that TBS or RTS, although I play now and then strategy games.

Good luck on developing Dragon Commander !

And if DC contains "TONS of Humour" I'm probably IN for this game only to buy it because of funny humour !! smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
veteran
veteran
Is this a Realtime strategy game or a realtime Tactics game .

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Morbo

Yes, BUT with some RPG influences/features ... but I still wonder which one think

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Morbo

It has a turnbased strategic map, on which you make your choices to build units, reinforce countries or attack enemy countries.

Then, when going to actual combat, it's real time strategy as you know it from other RTS games (controlling units and your dragon).

veteran
veteran
I thought something was "mentioned" in the past about "RPG features" in Dragon Commander, not ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard