Next Thread
Print Thread
A
axeno Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I just saw this http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/lflc8y/dragon-commander-what-is-dragon-commander-

I am looking forward to this game, but I don't have time to play divinity and divinity 2.

If I play directly Dragon Commander when it will be released, I will understand the story ? or the story is a follow up of divinity game.

Thanks you!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Dragon Commander is actually a prequel (if you want to call it that way) to all other Divinity games. You can easily play the game and fully understand what's going on. The other Divinity games merely give you background information and lore about the world in which the Divinity universe is set!

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
Nah. The way I understand it, while Dragon Commander is set in the Divinity universe, it's set so far into the past of the other games that they don't really matter for reasons of plot. Maybe there'll be a bit foreshadowing here and there, but only as fanservice, I think, not integral plot elements.

The only thing from the other games that I think might show up is Bellegar. But if he does show up, you'll soon realise what his deal is.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Mhm. I expect Bellegar to make an appearance in Original Sin but not Dragon Commander..Oh well, we'll see in due time.

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
enthusiast
enthusiast
Talking of the game world what is that great big huge planet seen in the sky? Don't remember that from other divinity games.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
I think it's supposed to be moon.

veteran
veteran
It's where the orcs are hiding in this game.

veteran
veteran
Forced vacation to the Moon. Witness the history - this is how WH40k series started.

Originally Posted by Kein
Forced vacation to the Moon. Witness the history - this is how WH40k series started.

Banished to the moon? Sounds more like My Little Pony.

A
axeno Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Rod Lightning
Dragon Commander is actually a prequel (if you want to call it that way) to all other Divinity games. You can easily play the game and fully understand what's going on. The other Divinity games merely give you background information and lore about the world in which the Divinity universe is set!

Thanks for the answer smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard