Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
B
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
B
You want to help the funding of Larian's fine new RPG Divinity: Original Sin a bit more than you've already done and spread the word about it at the same time?

Well, here's your chance: Join the Weresheep of Original Sin (WOOS), a bunch of die-hard fans of Divinity fans in the KS comment section! smile

How to become a member? It's quite simple: Upgrade your pledge by 6 $ and you're in. Yes, it's really that simple. You don't have to pass a test, you don't have to choose a specific tier. The cult of the Weresheep of Original Sin is open to everyone as long as s/he adds this small fee of 6 $. If you've done so simply expand your Kickstarter-Username with "- Weresheep of Sin" or "WOOS" and start commenting on Kickstarter. Proudly demonstrate your membership to this very special cult of the most devoted Divinity fans and help spreading the word about our movement among all backers of Original Sin and other projects on KS!

Why exactly 6 $? Well, it's the diabolic number and as we're weresheep we considered the number quite appropriate. And as the weresheep infection spreads over Rivellon and your addiction to Divinity gets bigger you may decide for yourself to even up your contribution to 11 $, the number of elemental sin and evilness. smile

What do you get in return? Nothing apart from the feeling of being a special fan amongst some already extraordinary people. Yes, it's a matter of fandom, passion and love. There is no physical or digital reward in it. Don't feel impelled to do so, this is just our way to demonstrate our love for that kind of CRPGs and to support the funding of Divinity: Original Sin. smile

veteran
veteran
Haha, we posted the same stuff at exactly the same time. Now we have two threads about weresheep... laugh

Perhaps the mods should merge them or simply delete one.

Last edited by LordCrash; 01/04/13 08:27 PM.

WOOS
veteran
veteran
As I said on the Kickstarter comments:

Larian needs more bloggability. I think that this weresheep meme that's arisen is the perfect kind of opportunity.

Larian, use this thing your fans have given you and try to make up a quick video featuring "weresheep". If that doesn't attract a bunch of attention, I don't know what will.

Support
Support

LordCrash, I deleted your topic, since this one has a couple replies, though you could have done so yourself (edit your post and there is a 'Delete Post' button beside the 'Change Post' and preview buttons; that will remove the topic, as well, if there are no replies).

Anyway, to both of you, welcome to the forum. wave

Now let's see, wolfsbane is for werewolves...

B
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
B
Raze,

thank you.

And you're doomed mate there is no weapon against weresheeps and they are loose upon the world.

veteran
veteran
Thanks, Raze! There was definitely one post too much about that topic.... smile

I would have done it myself, but I didn't know that I'm able to do so here. But next time I will rememmber. wink

Wolfsbane is for werewolves? Sound promising...I mean wolves could bite sheep and turn them into weresheep (if they could escape the attack)..... laugh

WOOS
old hand
old hand
Precious developer resources are considering the weresheep issue...

veteran
veteran
You made my day! party

WOOS
old hand
old hand
We endorse topics like weresheep.

old hand
old hand
I had to remove the "announcement" thingie cause it apparently locks the topic automatically... Keep this topic alive smile

Tweeting @forktong
addict
addict
I'm in!

This awesome game needs more weresheep! smile

B
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
B
I think I saw whimsy wanna be of a weresheep that werehalfbreed.

xDDDD

I would consider my joining. In fact, I'm considering to change my pledge to 65 from 35 just for the eternal grace of Wheresheep Order.

journeyman
journeyman
Hello my brothers...

veteran
veteran
The cult would be eternally thankful for this great sacrifice! silly

WOOS
apprentice
apprentice
I'm in the group too

veteran
veteran
Juhu, I heartily welcome you, dlux, Regnox and Gandalfnho! rpg001

Last edited by LordCrash; 02/04/13 07:05 PM.

WOOS
I
stranger
stranger
I
I would love to help and do it... However I barely use Kickstarter. Could you explain how to add these 6 dollars to my pledge and then that title? I'll do the commenting part on my own smile

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Registered to show my support and join the weresheep.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hello smile

just registered myself on the website and to join the WOOS wink

great idea !

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard