Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
veteran
veteran

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I only coincidentally ended up here because I heard about Divinity - Dragon Commander just a while ago which woke my interest, but I've never used kickstarter before.

Am I understanding this right; By donating 65$ via this kickstarter campaign, I get both Dragon Commander and Original Sin when they're released? Sounds like a pretty great deal, less like a donation than a buy1get2 bargain. Almost too good to be true, that's why I'm asking for confirmation here before jumping at the offer.

journeyman
journeyman
You get TWO copies of D:OS and one copy of DC for 65$ laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
Cool, pledged $65, seems you just get the activation code emailled to you when released and you just download from Steam or GOG using the code supplied in the email.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Sawovsky
You get TWO copies of D:OS and one copy of DC for 65$ laugh

Even better, then! Donation done, I hope everything will work out fine, both games look pretty promising.

old hand
old hand
Nice. Hopefully it reaches $1000,000. I think I'll need to back it with $65 as the reward sounds nice. Would be the first Kickstarter project that I do back.

Also time to step up the marketing, forum users! Bellegar being part of it gives even more cause to do so. Let's see if we can fulfill his requests because the more Bellegar there is in Original Sin then the better.

Last edited by Demonic; 09/04/13 03:45 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
If I understand correctly, if larian fb page have (for example) 4 000 likes, then we will have 4 encounters with Bellegar in D:OS?

Or the first 1000 likes (before this last update) doesn't count?

Last edited by Sawovsky; 09/04/13 04:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Sawovsky
If I understand correctly, if larian fb page have (for example) 4 000 likes, then we will have 4 encounters with Bellegar in D:OS?

Or the first 1000 likes (before this last update) doesn't count?

I think they should count.. quite sure.
Doubt they can check how much likes they had before they posted update 10 :P

Butler at WoOS - Weresheeps unite!
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Great! Now we need to go for the Stretchgoals! I've been spreading the word through Hispanic forums that I usually frequenting.

Divinity: OS in Meristation
Divinity: OS in 3D Juegos
Divinity: OS in Diablo 3 Esp

enthusiast
enthusiast
"
Regarding unsolicited comments posted on a Kickstarter project

Dwelfusius-Weresheeplama of Original Sin
Apr 09 13:42

Hi there,

Nice to meet you. I'm writing because we noticed you posting unsolicited comments on other projects about another project. Our Guidelines (http://www.kickstarter.com/help/community) specify this kind of activity as spam, and it is not permitted.

Due to your inability to comply with our guidelines, your privileges to certain features on Kickstarter have been revoked. If you agree to comply with our guidelines going forward, they will be restored.

We take our guidelines very seriously; please take a minute to read through them. Appreciate your attention.

Best,
Kickstarter
" wtf? except on the original sin i posted maybe 5 or 6 comments in total of 3 other projects, always checking there hadn't been any D:OS promo for atleast a certain time or more than a page..today i posted something in a non rpg thing and bam i'm banned..i see people posting things in D:OS ks all the time, but not spamming, just hey check this out, it might interest you if you like these kinds of games..pff..not cool KS

edit: aha restored

Last edited by dwelfusius; 09/04/13 08:50 PM.

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
veteran
veteran
Were you "dlux Weresheepbat of Original Sin"?

If so, I can kinda see why they did that. That does look a little like spam.

They did say that if you agree to the guidelines, your privileges could be restored.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hey Larian, congratz on reaching your first goal!

But I'm quite sad that the 65$ Dragon Commander + Original Sin reward is only for Kickstarters. frown I'm german and like many others in this country, I don't own a credit card (because we use bank cards and PayPal and stuff). I see many other Tiers for PayPal-Users, but why not the one with Dragon Commander? Both games look AWESOME AS HELL and two Divinity Codes would be great for co-op with my girlfriend, so, yeah, it's like the perfect package for 65$. There's no chance you will make this one possible for PayPal User, right? ;(

old hand
old hand
I think Rich Space Man complained to Kickstarter for dwelf posting that comment...

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Demonic
I think Rich Space Man complained to Kickstarter for dwelf posting that comment...

Haha quite possible.... horsey

WOOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
Glad to see you made it. Upped my pledge from 65$ to 115$. The original amount felt a bit like stealing honestly smile... Although the fan day does sound pretty fun for a long time fan like me!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Were you "dlux Weresheepbat of Original Sin"?

If so, I can kinda see why they did that. That does look a little like spam.

They did say that if you agree to the guidelines, your privileges could be restored.

nope was not dlux..was thinking the same thing, if that was me i'ld have understood but now i really didn't..So i'm guessing i just ticked somebody off :s

I was Dwelfusius weresheeplama of original sin

Last edited by dwelfusius; 09/04/13 09:56 PM.

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Celo

But I'm quite sad that the 65$ Dragon Commander + Original Sin reward is only for Kickstarters. frown I'm german and like many others in this country, I don't own a credit card (because we use bank cards and PayPal and stuff). I see many other Tiers for PayPal-Users, but why not the one with Dragon Commander? Both games look AWESOME AS HELL and two Divinity Codes would be great for co-op with my girlfriend, so, yeah, it's like the perfect package for 65$. There's no chance you will make this one possible for PayPal User, right? ;(

I don't know why, but I could use a debit card. The account was linked in my amazon account. Is there any disadvantage doing this kind of thing?

EDIT: Like Destello, I'm also spreading the news.
Pinoyexchange D:OS
MF D:OS
OS D:OS

Last edited by henryv; 10/04/13 02:04 AM.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Celo

Larian cut the "Donate" buttons for some of the tiers for now because there were some problems with the correct charging. Swen said that the problem should be solved today/tomorrow. smile

Last edited by LordCrash; 10/04/13 02:15 AM.

WOOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
@LC I thought you're already asleep wink

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
congratulations, time sure flies. I got back to the forum and the kickstarter is already a success.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard