Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
That'd be it! Thanks for posting it, Shaver. laugh

"Run away, run away!" That's great advice!

~~CierraShore

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by CierraShore
"Run away, run away!" That's great advice!

I think it's a very underrated tactic; and one that's certainly served me well. grin

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Okay guys, I'm not sure how much bearing this has on how many bunnies you have to kill to get the killer bunny, but I only had to kill 20 to get the killer bunny. I had picked up and read Robin's hunting log, which mentions that he had killed 19 bunnies, and had heard rumors of a "killer bunny", but never found one.

I, too, waited till I was in the bandit camp (though it was my first visit) to kill the last bunny, then hopped on top of a sort of roof over a feed trough near the hogs. No one aided me, and I got a lot of experience points for killing it. I might have been level 12 or so. I also got a few Elder items, great stuff for so early in the game.

PK

Okay, some idiot brought a spork to a gunfight!
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by slore
You can just stand on top of something and poke him with ranged attacks 'till he drops. It's kinda lame, but that's AI for you.

That was my tacic as well

veteran
veteran
The funny thing in the bandit camp is that you can let the bandits do durty work for you trying to kill the Killer bunny !

But then on that time you don't have to say to Louis that you found the bandit camp and the password to come in, because then the bandits are against you ! ;-)
Maybe if you first kill your 20th bunny to let appear the Killer Bunny the bandits also try to kill that big bunny, but I didn't try this option. And: better safe than sorry biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
apprentice
apprentice
rescue Rothman before tackling the bunny.....by then, you should have enough exp to handle the bow.

or you can raid robin's storage....kill the boars.....you'll get a nice bow from there.

I wait till the bandit camp is taken over...let the soldiers help.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by seymoregutz

I wait till the bandit camp is taken over...let the soldiers help.

You're correct ! I had a bad moment remembering me a wrong situation with the bandit camp !

It's indeed better to wait till the bandit camp is taken over and let the soldiers help, much better up

But maybe I can once try that other situation I earlier mentioned ... to see if that works out fine ... think

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard