Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
veteran
veteran
Yes, I think the same as Stabbey and Kein : around Q3 .

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
journeyman
journeyman
As long as the game is not as big as the Sacred games but still quite long im happy laugh. The Ancaria universe from Sacred 1 and 2 was so huge it should have been a mmo.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Marius Voinescu; 19/04/13 07:07 PM.

Death and glory!
old hand
old hand
Marius,

It would be best for you to play Divine Divinity to get an idea what to expect. This game will be very similar. It is also really cheap to buy now and last year it was 'regraded' by a video game magazine that got an ~80% in comparison to the latest gaming technology. Not bad for for an old game.

The game will be big, but will be full. Every area will give you the feeling there is a purpose for this. Expect no wasted space or 'sloppy filler'!

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by LightningLockey
Marius,

It would be best for you to play Divine Divinity to get an idea what to expect. This game will be very similar. It is also really cheap to buy now and last year it was 'regraded' by a video game magazine that got an ~80% in comparison to the latest gaming technology. Not bad for for an old game.

The game will be big, but will be full. Every area will give you the feeling there is a purpose for this. Expect no wasted space or 'sloppy filler'!

I did play Divine Divinity LightnightLocky and Beyond, And Ego Dragonis, and trust me the world of Ancaria is huge in comparison to Rivelon, but i did enjoy Rivelon so i cant wait to see what secrets they will have for us in this one laugh

Last edited by Marius Voinescu; 20/04/13 05:05 AM.

Death and glory!
stranger
stranger
is the divinity 2 map is in thet

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard