Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

Last edited by LordCrash; 24/04/13 10:14 PM.

WOOS
I don't think that I am more entitled than anyone else to go there, but man I want it bad. laugh
I'm lucky and I have no course on Friday, so I can schedule this properly. Also, baaaaaaahhh!!
My style of gaming is not shy of trying silly things because they're funny, and if I die, well retry! :P In general not a too serious person either, at least that's what I herd. (Okay that one was BAD. lol :p)

Last edited by Robrecht; 24/04/13 01:25 AM. Reason: typo fix

Weresheep of Original Sin: Facebook | homepage (WIP wink )
sheep is the plural of sheep oops
enthusiast
enthusiast
I do!

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
enthusiast
enthusiast
Ok little asl if we want to send diff. demographs or whathaveyounot:

Katrien
Female
Brussels

I don't work on fridays! oh please please i can't go to fanday -.-

I'll up my pledge as a token of my gratitude,tell me what you need and I'll do it but Pleaze let me go!

I don't think I earn it more than anyone else, but I've been a fan of larian for over..erm..8yrs or so..Been with the KS from day 1,apid advertisers to promote it, spread the word to all my friends,bugged them for pledges, defended larian on forums from RPGwatch to IGN and in all the comments sections of the articles and youtube vids, have been an avid reader of Swen's blog ever since I discovered it (2yrs or so?) and have I mentioned D:OS is going to finally fill the very nice isometric RPG shaped hole inside of me, left by DD and others.. and yes I cannot go to fanday since on holiday -.- Else I would've for sure..considered coming back early but we're in a group and with family,important aswel

=) Ofc I would need to find a babysit but IDC,it's done.. So that's for my motivation ^^

I could write avery nice report about it, so it would be just as if you guys were there?

And oh yeah you would save my neigbours from listening to KS wrapup on stream/stereo speakers all day ^^

Last edited by dwelfusius; 24/04/13 06:26 AM.

G
G
Damn I have to work on Friday and I'm still not feeling well, don' want to make the larian crew sick =( Otherwise I'd be soooo there since I don't live too far away !!!!

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I live in Belgium (about 120km from Gent).

I see everybody is starting to post their age... well, within two years I hope to find the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life"

I have to work, but I could make an exception...
I've also a D&D session (Dragonlance, already ~15years with the same people, it's great) to play that evening... for this is hardier to make an exception. That's a tough one, but Larian might be an exception on that.

I'm probably also one of the older guys, so if there are younger persons...

Motivation: I've always been the black sheep in the family... so for once in my life... hehe

I would love to have a chance to see the work behind a game (and its developers)... maybe I'll make a career change :hihi:
But probably the Larian's won't be in the mood on friday to give extensive "lore" about that.

Of course, just having a chance to play the game, instead of watching it...

The emissionaries should at least write a report!

And perhaps some of the unfortunate weresheeps have some ideas what the emissionaries should do... (but walking in a sheepcustome the whole day would be terrible I guess)

Last edited by ziffy; 24/04/13 09:48 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
@ziffy yes i think that's important as well so all sheep can join the fun

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dwelfusius

Katrien
Female
Brussels

I'll up my pledge as a token of my gratitude,tell me what you need and I'll do it but Pleaze let me go!

I don't think I earn it more than anyone else, but I've been a fan of larian for over..erm..8yrs or so..Been with the KS from day 1,apid advertisers to promote it, spread the word to all my friends,bugged them for pledges, defended larian on forums from RPGwatch to IGN and in all the comments sections of the articles and youtube vids, have been an avid reader of Swen's blog ever since I discovered it (2yrs or so?) and have I mentioned D:OS is going to finally fill the very nice isometric RPG shaped hole inside of me, left by DD and others.. and yes I cannot go to fanday since on holiday -.- Else I would've for sure..considered coming back early but we're in a group and with family,important aswel

=) Ofc I would need to find a babysit but IDC,it's done.. So that's for my motivation ^^

I could write avery nice report about it, so it would be just as if you guys were there?

And oh yeah you would save my neigbours from listening to KS wrapup on stream/stereo speakers all day ^^

Go dwelfusius and bring us some nice photos cheer

addict
addict
Male
Hamburg
apprentice
I have holidays. but i have live in Hamburg,Germany so it would be a long trip.
I played DD and D2 multiple times tried BD but it was too boring. Since i only have Paypal i am not a weresheep by pledging but per heart.
i liked he larian facebook site times before we had too and subscribed to their youtube channel.
I vistited the Ks campaign from the first day and advertised for it on youtube an a various of other forums. I managed to get 2 friends in pledging money. In Rivellon i love the humor and the appearence.
I would write an article in this forum about it and take a few pictures with my smartphone.

i would demand to get another hint for the weresheeps and i would share it of course. and i want to see wether swen is taller than me because he always looks very tall in the videos xD.

so thats about me.

Last edited by X-tasy; 24/04/13 07:25 AM.
stranger
stranger
Hi there, my fine Woolly brothers & sisters.
Do I *deserve* to go to the KS wrap-up? No more than any other Weresheep (and probably less than some of the "Elder Sheep", seeing as I enterded the Flock rather late). Do I *want* to go? I'll answer that question with a "BAAAAAH"

So: I'm not a Belgian Weresheep – I live in the Netherlands. Currently between jobs (sadly), so Friday shouldn't be a problem.

I've been playing tabletop RPG's since *ponders* 1985 (OK, so I'm one of the older Sheep out there...) and I've done some silly things as a player (& also, briefly, as a GM). Also, I really enjoyed DD (the first one). Tried to play Ego Draconis, but as the fine people at Larian themselves have stated, it wasn't all that good. (Yes, I'm aware of the Dragon Knight Saga; it's part of my KS add-on wink )

I can promise some nice photos, as well as free math tutelage laugh (KS-12 / Highschool)

*On the other hand*, having read Dwelfusius' heart-felt plea... She *definitely* deserves to go! Baaah! cheer

2 + 2 = 5 (for sufficiently large values of 2)
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by dwelfusius

Katrien
Female
Brussels

Dwelfusius, you deserves this more than any one else ! celebrate
Please guys of Larian, pick dwelfusius ! There need more women staying in the picture, participating game developers, o yeah ! smile

Don't take me ! (Antwerp, a 40 years male, fan since 2005), I'm only an angel-sheep, don't turn me upside down, I warn you, it's dangerous ! :hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
journeyman
journeyman
My participation post. I'm Davy, from Belgium, 33 years old and with Larian since The Led Wars (1997 - RTS). I'm a huge fan of their games, not only because they are the only serious game developer of Flanders, but they just make great games. Games I like to play. I'm also a supporter of Divinity Original Sin since they started their Kickstarter campaign and a member of the WOOS since their inception. I've been also working very hard promoting this game to all of my gaming friends and family and I have my wife on track to play it in co-op with me when it releases. Online I have been busy getting the word out for D:OS on Tweakers.net ( http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1543454 ) and 9Lives.be.

What will I do for the WOOS when I can go to the KS wrap-up party?
Make all the WOOS very jealous I was there and they were not. oops

Thank you for your consideration thankyou

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
dwelfusius, you certainly deserve it, but I'm just one sheep in the whole flock (although I can hide myself very wel in the dark)

veteran
veteran
DarthDavy,
you too deserve it to be one of the WOOS at the party on fryday !
Good luck !

I'm only a GWS ! A ... WHAT ?!?

Booooh Méééééh Booooh !!

A Ghost WhereSheep ! They even can't see me hahahaha !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
journeyman
journeyman
Not to burn my participation to go the KS wrap-up party, but I think dwelfusius/Katrien deserves to go (as a WOOS member I can have my say in this too). Reasons:
1. Female gamers are still a minority and I find it always refreshing to see/hear a woman giving her opinion of a game. They tend to broaden the perspective of how to enjoy a game.
2. She can make a personal request to Larian (Swen) of making female t-shirts of D:OS or the weresheep. smile

Oh, and also the obvious reason she seems to be a great fan.

Last edited by DarthDavy; 24/04/13 09:26 AM.
Originally Posted by Robrecht
I don't think that I am more entitled than anyone else to go there, but man I want it bad. laugh
I'm lucky and I have no course on Friday, so I can schedule this properly. Also, baaaaaaahhh!!
My style of gaming is not shy of trying silly things because they're funny, and if I die, well retry! :P In general not a too serious person either, at least that's what I herd. (Okay that one was BAD. lol :p)

An update demographics and otherwise:

Robrecht
28, Male
Ternat
student computer science @VUB (working on my masters thesis)

Played BG series, Fallout series, Exodus PnP RPG, divinity games.
I used to have a mutual friend with Kirill, and I've been at Larian's once, but that must have been 8 years ago or so, to clean up the mess someone made whilst constructing a sound booth.
Also Linux fan and the provider of the weresheep.net domain and server. ^.^
In general, I'm also very easy to talk to, so meeting new people irl shouldn't be too awkward with me. :P

I'll also note that I will be going to the fan day, so if some weresheep can't go to the fan day, but they can go to Larian's this Friday, I have no problem passing priority to them. We should share the (excellent!) treatment Larian is giving us with everyone. hehe

I do think it would be a good idea to send a female weresheep! (I'll just add a note about positive discrimination here, for political correctness. Still, female weresheep!)

Last edited by Robrecht; 24/04/13 09:51 AM. Reason: note about fan day

Hi I'm Stefan, I'm 36 and I live in Ghent, Belgium. Just like everybody I do the best I can to get as much attention to D:OS as possible on 9lives (Drez) / tweakers.net (D-rez) / winamp.com and not to forget facebook, were i started the Woos-page (https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin).

I would love to go, but I can't. frown

WOOS! And i follows DarthDavy concerning why Katrien (Dwelfius) should go.

Remember 25th of April will be a full moon!

[Linked Image]

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
journeyman
journeyman
Well, I would come to the party and play with David and Swen if they wanted me to, but...

- I sort of suck at playing RPGs. So it would make Swen or David pretty awesome and kick ass when we'd play together. People watching it would probably think: "If that buffoon can play it, I would no doubt rule Rivellon."
- I'm also suffering from a Peter Pan complex, so I would be way too excited over playing the game, you know, like fanboy style excited. I guess people would find that awkward, wouldn't they?
- And finally I'm the curious type, up to it being OCD. I would want to break EVERY single barrel or crate in the damn game. David and/or Swen would go nuts over it if I'd told them for the n-th time to "hold on for a sec, because I think I spotted another barrel over there in the background."

On the plus side, though, I wouldn't harass Larian team for autographs, because I already have the signed Divinity Anthology. So I guess that is a good thing.

But all in all, they should probably pick someone else. hehe

stranger
stranger
Suggestion - collect all the names of those who want to go and ask Swen, David or someone from Larian to pick two of the names out of a hat or something.

Fair, and it doesn't turn this into some kind of wierd popularity contest.

Kickstarter memories - The Wierd
*Amanda Restless Weresheep of Sin* laugh
Originally Posted by Kiya-Elle
Suggestion - collect all the names of those who want to go and ask Swen, David or someone from Larian to pick two of the names out of a hat or something.

Fair, and it doesn't turn this into some kind of wierd popularity contest.

+1

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard