Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
geekoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello everyone,
So here yesterday during the live gaming session session with Jim Sterling from Destructoid on Twitch TV a few of us (backers) come up with the idea to include KIRILL as a voice actor and NPC in the game.
It would be nice to have him playing piano in an inn or tavern somewhere or a crazy place. We could also perhaps have a small quest around this. Like finding a partition lost somewhere or helping him in creating music or something funny. What would be great is that we could also include when he plays piano the update song.

We also would like to be able to have his hairstyle in the game!

So if you are interested in the idea you can support us!

smile

Last edited by geekoo; 26/04/13 05:03 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I support this!

addict
addict
Yeah, the players will spend hours upon hours on searching for the long lost Sheets of Remarkable Music of an ancient, wonderful symphony. And when they have finally collected all pieces and present them in reverence to Master Kirill, a candle falls over and burns the sheets to ashes.

"NOOOOOOoooooooo!!" cries Kirill (and the players).

"Oh well, who needs sheet music anyway," Kirill says, and starts playing by heart as usual. smile

God yes.. and ofcourse when you talk to him and ask him "update?" he sings the update song...
thats required XD

Butler at WoOS - Weresheeps unite!
stranger
stranger
it'd be great to have kirill have his own NPC in game and perhaps a quest is given hint of in one of his songs that you have to discuss with your partner so like say a song about some lost tomb or as said above quest for the lost sheets of remarkable music in a few towns that our dear bard kirill went to before and once you complete it we get to see kirill dance and sing maybe ^^
...hope they do watch the forums and the kickstarted comments and make the kirill npc with hairstyle etc i think it'd be awesome to see in the tavern...maybe after a lost sheet music quest he also gets a full orchestra in game hehehe

Last edited by worri3db3ar; 26/04/13 08:38 AM.
geekoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
also forgot to say that in Divinity 2 he had a role. Someone from Larian told me that yesterday at some point.
But we also really need his hairstyle + superpowers!
Kirill Hairstyle = controling animals or something like that!

geekoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by worri3db3ar
it'd be great to have kirill have his own NPC in game and perhaps a quest is given hint of in one of his songs that you have to discuss with your partner so like say a song about some lost tomb or as said above quest for the lost sheets of remarkable music in a few towns that our dear bard kirill went to before and once you complete it we get to see kirill dance and sing maybe ^^
...hope they do watch the forums and the kickstarted comments and make the kirill npc with hairstyle etc i think it'd be awesome to see in the tavern...maybe after a lost sheet music quest he also gets a full orchestra in game hehehe

I love this!

geekoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Arhu
Yeah, the players will spend hours upon hours on searching the long lost Sheets of Remarkable Music of an ancient, wonderful symphony. And when they have finally collected all pieces and present them in reverence to Master Kirill, a candle falls over and burns the sheets to ashes.

"NOOOOOOoooooooo!!" cries Kirill (and the players).

"Oh well, who needs sheet music anyway," Kirill says, and starts playing by heart as usual. smile

Nice and dramatic!

stranger
stranger
i sadly havent played the previous games but after watching all the updates so far im glad i mentioned the thought last night ^^
simply touched by kirill singing in slavic(?).....missed out on the live twitch feed of kirill on 18th T.T

stranger
stranger
hehe kirill is an amazing composer and i think itll be a cool hats off to him ^^

addict
addict
Or just like in D2 where he was the musician in the Dragon Tower he could be in the House at the end of time.

stranger
stranger
hehe that would be cool

stranger
stranger
haha, I was thinking he could be an npc at the Shelter Plane that would be playing music at your residence and talking to him would change what song is being played in the background while there.

Oh, and he'd automatically play the Update song tune if your book has an update that is waiting for you to check out. smile

~Twin Tailed WoOS~
stranger
stranger
maybe we can have both at the tavern and at the home thats at the end of time ^^ and add a line of kirill giving a quest for parchment for new song ideas even hehe

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I suppose he could give you a quest to get the lost music sheets and then he joins your house at the end of time with a full orchestra. smile

But I think it would be great to have him as an NPC in game as well.

journeyman
journeyman
+1 for in game Kirill!

N
stranger
stranger
N
YES! We need Kirill in the game. And whole Larian team as well.

old hand
old hand
Heh, the Larian team could be found in Divine Divinity and Kirill was the musician in The Battle Tower in Divinity 2.

So why not again? But I'd prefer him to be in a tavern. The whole of Rivillon should be able to hear his music.

stranger
stranger
+1 demonic

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Zozie
Oh, and he'd automatically play the Update song tune if your book has an update that is waiting for you to check out. smile

HHNGNGGGG!!1!1

THIS.

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard