Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#464514 26/04/13 04:01 PM
Lenaers Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Do i get a email from larian after i pledge with paypal ?

Support
Support

Yes (eventually). There should be a confirmation from Paypal right away. I'm not sure when Larian will be sending out all the email for any info needed on the tier rewards, etc.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Raze #464519 26/04/13 04:22 PM
Lenaers Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

ah k thx, the confirmation of paypal i recieved.

And thx for welcoming me, but was already a memeber for a couple of years since D2: eco draconis but never posted here laugh

Support
Support

I noticed the post count, but not the join data.

Raze #464539 26/04/13 05:06 PM
Pfff.. they must have quite some payments to handle atm. This can take a while :P

Butler at WoOS - Weresheeps unite!
stranger
stranger
This actually helped me figure out if I would get a automatic message or not, but I put in $100 through paypal, and was wondering are we going to get a confirmation from Larian about our rewards after the 10th, and other things like I think I'm suppose to get beta access when it comes out, or is just a thanks for support.

P.S. I really want this game to succeed badly!!

Last edited by revanmaster; 03/05/13 07:05 AM.
Support
Support

There should be another update within a few hours (it is late morning in Belgium, and there is suppose to be an update today), which will be on the kickstarter page and presumably D:OS' kickstarter updates page. Yesterday's kickstarter-only update mentioned it would be a few weeks before they get something in place to manage kickstarter pledges and add-ons (that update was just to deal with the DD and anthology add-ons, so kickstarter backers wouldn't have to wait that long to get the game if they added either), which I would assume includes integrating the Paypal pledges.
The $100 tier does include beta access (planned for September/October).

Raze #465675 03/05/13 08:13 PM
stranger
stranger
Ok that really helps, becuase this is the first time I wanted to help a game, but didn't hear about it till the last week, even though the kickstarter started on my birthday. So I was wondering about how it works.

Thanks to the welcome by the way.

Last edited by revanmaster; 03/05/13 08:14 PM.
stranger
stranger
If i pledge with paypal without registration paypal account, is this enough?
I mean, Larian now have all necessary information to send me may reward, or i did something wrong.

P.S. I'm sorry if I said it is not clear. I am from Russia, and i think, my English is not good.

Support
Support

Yes, that should be fine. Larian should still get the email address you used, so they will be able to contact you, and allow you to manage your tier rewards (when they finish upgrading the Larian Vault website in a few weeks). If there is a problem, though, they would still be able to look up the Paypal transaction number to confirm your pledge (Paypal would have provided that in the conformation email; I'm not sure if you can look it up if you don't have an account).

Raze #466282 13/05/13 06:47 PM
stranger
stranger
Thanks for answer. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard