Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I pledged via PayPal donation (since PayPal is my preferred payment option), now what do I do? Can you put some information and sticky it somewhere?

I read a little more, so it seems PayPal pledge will stay open till 10th May, so we still have a chance to pass the 1m total mark, correct?

Last edited by lyravega; 28/04/13 09:26 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
There's nothing else to do for the moment, really. The pledge rewards won't be sent out for quite a while yet. If you paid extra for addons, Larian will eventually send out some sort of survey asking which ones you want.

I believe we've already reached $1m when counting Paypal, but we won't know for certain until Swen sends out an update with the latest figures.

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Alright. I just don't want to miss stuff, the only thing I received was the PayPal donation receipt and that was it, which made me curious.

944k from Kickstarter, 37k from PayPal, making it 20k short or a million. Hopefully, we can reach it!

veteran
veteran
RPG Watch and RPG Codex's add on another 16k. Even if Paypal was frozen at 37k - and it's definitely higher by now - we'd only be short about 2k from teh million. Swen already considers it reached.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Swen already considers it reached.

Highlighting the most important part wink

We'll hit 1m anyway with the paypal donations that will come in after KS end.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
stranger
stranger
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts

Everything together we reached the 1 million stretch goal! NPC Schedules are in!

Hoozah!

Last edited by Jaesun; 29/04/13 12:01 AM.
veteran
veteran
I'm searching for the button "Paypal" so I still can do a pledge via Paypal
(sorry, I had problems with my paypal account frown )

But now I can't find the correct link to do a paypal pledge anymore ... sad

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
@Joram - What lyravega said smile

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Macbeth
@Joram - What lyravega said smile

Macbeth, people have been asking if they are still able to upgrade their kickstarter pledge tier via paypal?

veteran
veteran
O okay, I found that side, but a few minutes ago it wouldn't load nicely ... but I just do another try and now it's fine ... thanks all of you !

Finally I can pledge $100 000 000 000 :hihi:

No sorry, just kidding ...
Although ... if I had so much money ... I did a "mysterious stranger" pledge for sure ... wink

PS:

Yes, the pledge goes well & fast
Happy waiting till november to cast
MY own funny Summon I can name
My life will never be the same !

Last edited by Joram; 29/04/13 08:22 AM. Reason: see PS

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Originally Posted by DarthDavy
Macbeth, people have been asking if they are still able to upgrade their kickstarter pledge tier via paypal?

I'm afraid not. Paypal isn't very flexible in this regard (or rather: not flexible at all) so upgrades or add-ons are not possible. disagree

I am in blood
veteran
veteran

I'm afraid not. Paypal isn't very flexible in this regard (or rather: not flexible at all) so upgrades or add-ons are not possible. disagree

frown then I can't come to the Fanday I'm afraid because that's an add-on ...

But IF I can look afterwards to a video and/or photo's about the fanday (and even some reports! hint hint laugh ) I'm a happy man ! smile

J
stranger
stranger
J
Really? I asked during the countdown if I'd be able to add alpha access since I already added beta in my KS pledge, just don't have the 30$ right now for alpha. Octaf said we would be able to do addons via paypal after the end of the KS. I'm confused.

veteran
veteran
@ Macbeth

Do you already have considered to sell the fanday tickets after the campaign, let's say on the Larian Vault? I mean they are not related to game development and some people are just out of funds atm. It would be great if people could purchase the fanday tickets as long as there is place at Larian for all the people (it's in fact something like a concert ticket). wink

WOOS
journeyman
journeyman

Ah too bad. I was shippering between two pledge tiers the whole campaign and I ended with the lowest one on Friday. Afterwards, I regret this (ah, regret always comes after the "original" sin rolleyes), but if that's the way it is. Too bad for me.

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
I've enquired about this LordCrash, but we haven't made a final decision yet. First we'll have to see how many people are actually coming over now that Kickstarter is over and see where we go from there.

I am in blood
I would like to share that I also embrace the idea of selling fanday tickets on the Larian vault. hehe
(That way I have time to convince some friends to come with me, for example. laugh )

Weresheep of Original Sin: Facebook | homepage (WIP wink )
sheep is the plural of sheep oops
journeyman
journeyman
Well, Torment got quite an efficient way for Paypal add-ons. But I understand it's heavy work, not necessarily worth it for you.

Link Copied to Clipboard