Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#467755 27/06/13 06:03 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi, I didn't saw anyone mention that, but the shadow (and scale of enemies dragons) is really tiny... Is it on progress or is it the idea ?

It gives a weird impression when you fly "next to" your units, you seems as big as a Zeppelin, but your shadow is just small.

(I saw that thanks to a friend)

PS: (out of topic) When you make an update on Kickstarter, it always kick some *** ... The last one made my day! thanks a lot

Support
Support

Actually, if you fly right up to a zeppelin, your wingspan is about the length of the cabin compartment under the balloon, but the body looks like it would almost fit into one of the windows. The shadow is still a little small compared to imp fighter, though.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Raze as i'm not a born English speaker, I make short sentences more directs than my mind. It's just your shadow (beautifully animated) is really small ... and you say "ok, it's because I'm far from the ground" but ... When you fly next to your units, it's still far and small.

I just try to report what I see. I already find the game great, (and we don't have tested 2/3 of it yet ... You don't know how impatient I am) but the feeling of "ho my god, I'm a beautiful and powerful dragon) become shattered by "I can't fly over enemies units, being caught in my immense shadow, shaking with fear and knowing their doom is coming".

I had the same impress seeing the opponent dragons, being very small for my point of view. But this serves the gameplay, I think.

Edit : I don't say it has to be changed, I'm no programmer or graphist, so, I don't know what is possible and what isn't. It's just I want to help and mention things.

Last edited by Grinsevent; 28/06/13 08:12 AM.
Support
Support

I understood what you meant, and you are correct, the dragon's shadow does seem a little small.

Moderated by  Issh, Larian_QA, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard