Print Thread
meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I encountered two bugs this evening:

The first was in the campaign: There were 3 players and one AI
-
Two of the players were adjacent to the computers and started a fight on turn 3. I was not adjacent and didn't understand the options so i just hit ok
-
after a bit a "Loading screen poped up" and then a minute later connection lost to server and the fight never started.
--
--
Bug two -
In skrimish mode we can't quite move the mouse low enough to easily access the buildings on the oppopsite side of hte map
(If this make sense the building on the other side is covered up by the user interface in the lower part of the screen and you can't move low enough to acccess them - i'm running 22inch monitor at full resolution 1650x)

addict
addict
Not uncommon for games that allow free camera movement. Just change your camera perspective. I play with a constant top-down view and never have trouble seeing things on the map.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I don't understand what you mean by change your camera perspective. Did I miss something in the manual? Hum. I can check again when I get home this evening - if it is in there.
-
I use the default mode - I don't have trouble seeing it in the mini-map the problem is I can't move the triangle over the lowest border - the hud covers the bottom edge making it hard to select things down there.

Last edited by meme; 28/06/13 02:14 PM.
addict
addict
mouse wheel, click it and hold and you can change your camera perspective. Also, simple mouse wheel roll up or down changes elevation of perspective.

meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Hum. I been using roll-up and down to change elevation that did not help. Does clicking do more than roll-up, roll-down. Wish I could remember the map name so you could see what I am talking about. Basically I started at the top of the map and when I took out the enemy at the bottom of the map the building spot was at the very edge under the hud. With much effort I was able to click on the very edge of it to build.

addict
addict
I have played all maps, no issues of the type you describe.

I'll try to be clearer:

If you click and hold your mouse wheel (also known as middle mouse button) and then move the mouse around, you will rotate your camera perspective freely.

meme Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok. rotating the middle to zoom didn't do much but clicking it does fix the issue.

Moderated by  Issh, Larian_QA, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard