Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello everyone, Today was the day i just found out about Dragon Commander on Steam. Got it right away and after wacthing the videos etc of the game. its easy to see Larian Studios is going in the right direction.

I dont mean to drag people into the past but i remember well the day at wal-mart when i 1st seen the dragon knight saga. Finally a game where you could free roam and become a dragon was a dream come true.

Even tho i still play the game to this day. A few things ruined it

1. No respawn - This was bad. Very bad and it totally ruined the game yeah you can respawn enemys in the DC but its not the same and feels like cheating.
2. Your "Dragon" form looked silly - I was really dissapointed when i seen it. I was thinking of something along the lines of....well what you see in Dragon commander ( Without the rockets on your back )

However i feel that dragon commander is a shiny hope of promise from Larian Studios, The dragon form was what we needed in the saga. What you guys need to do i remake a game JUST like Dragon knight saga. However put in a respawn system and give us the dragon form in Dragon commander and i can promise you going to make alot of peoples dream come true.

This is the right way to go and i hope with all my heart you guys are planing on making a the legend out of the dragon knight saga. You guys have the path infront of you. all you need to do is see it to the end.

Support
Support

I'd rather a new dragon knight RPG, without the respawning (or at least not in areas that you need to go keep going back to), unless it is relatively slow and there is a reasonable gameworld justification for it.

Welcome to the forum. wave

old hand
old hand
Beyond Divinity hero wants his tale concluded first, then Larian can make another Dragon Knight game. So says the The Paladin anyway...

I don't recall any references to the paladin from BD in D2, which is actually quite odd.

addict
addict
The paladin was mostly just a tool for the Dark Knight, so is likely to end up forgotten by history.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
But if I recall correctly, as you defeat the Dark Knight in BD he do say "we'll meet again" or something along those lines. So I don't think his entire story has been told yet.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard