Next Thread
Print Thread
#468286 01/07/13 04:47 PM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
So far, the game looks fantastic, but....eh....urm...how do you...ummm...create recruits? I've tried everything I could think of and made several Google searches regarding this issue before I bothered wasting everybody's time with this question.

My main building doesn't give me any options, it seems. All I can do is build turrets and eventually can turn into dragon form even if I don't have any recruits available. Is it a bug, or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot in advance!

veteran
veteran
In the upper left of your HUD you should see a pair of numbers, a small one, and a larger one inside parenthesis. The small number should go up as the big number goes down. The small number is your number of recruits.

There should be a construction platform near your building which has your team colour. Once you have 15 recruits, construct a battle forge on that and produce units. Send those units to capture any nearby other construction sites. Capturing construction sites gives you bonus recruits. One of them should be an 8-sided platform called a Resource Construction Site. Build a Recruitment Citadel there once you have 20 recruits, and it will increase the rate at which you gain recruits.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Thank you very much! Managed to win my first game just now, a very fun game smile

veteran
veteran
It's worth to mention that you have a fixed maximum (the number on the right side at startup) of credits you can use in each battle. So you have to be careful not to waste credits and units during the match. The left side is the number of units you can actually use to producte things. Atm you gain 5 credits every 5 seconds and per Recruitment Citadel (the rate could be changed though).

WOOS
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Yeah, managed to figure that out eventually as well, thanks smile

A very good economy model, I have to say - limits you and forces you to think a bit without constantly juggling resources gathering like in other RTS's.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Gonna post my own stupid question I think, what is the Imp Buster and where can I find it? I've seen mention of it but its not in my Dragon Tech Tree, is it in the unit tech tree?

veteran
veteran
It's under the Unit research Master tab, and only then if you have the Juggernaut researched.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Stabbey
It's under the Unit research Master tab, and only then if you have the Juggernaut researched.

Thank you

Moderated by  Issh, Larian_QA, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard