Print Thread
N
Noschme Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Hi, I have a few questions to the Kickstarter Reward "Message In The Woods":

1) How many massages will make at in the game? All over 10000 or just a few?

2) Can i wright the "Message In The Woods" in any language or has it to be in english?

3) How long will be the deadline?

4) How long can the massage be?

Support
Support

How many messages there will be depends on how many people take advantage of that option.

There are no restrictions on language, AFAIK (there may be restrictions on what characters are supported, which could indirectly limit the language). All messages will have to be approved, to make sure there are no ads or messages like 'XYZ sucks/rulze', etc, so someone at Larian will have to understand it or be able to get it translated.

There will be a kickstarter update (at least) when the development gets close to the point when Larian will need to start organizing all the feedback in order to get it into the game. I'm not sure how far in advance of when the game will be finalized that the kickstarter survey will go out to everyone (to confirm addresses for physical tiers or add-ons, etc), but I would assume that would be the last chance to submit anything for the tiers that require feedback.

The maximum length has not been determined yet. It may depend on how many people write messages, and what the average length is (so if fewer people than expected write messages, or there are lots of short messages, maybe a few longer ones would be ok).

journeyman
journeyman
Speaking of which, what about signing the message?

Who's doing that? Who isn't?

At the moment I'm leaning toward forgoing mysteriousness and doing it.

Proud Probatanthrope

Tor.com: Boob Plate Armor Would Kill You (cf. "ball plate armor" - Just think about it.)
A
journeyman
journeyman
A
I know what I'm doing for my message in the woods.
A Way of Kings reference.
Because I love that book.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm posting an obvious message of truth in the woods hehe

old hand
old hand
Well my message has been decided upon long ago but can anyone tell me which message is mine ?

Support
Support

Not unless you sign it.

stranger
stranger
I'm just putting "[Real Life Name] was here." both because I'm not very creative and because I like the idea of being immortalized in a video game. I would assume that won't be over the character limit (or any other rule regarding what you can put), but I guess only time will tell.

When in doubt, just jump out!

Link Copied to Clipboard