Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Dragon Commander retail boxes to come with free digital backup on GOG.com!

We're delighted to announce that each and every retail box of Divinity: Dragon Commander will now come with a free digital backup on GOG.com. That way, even if you don't have your DVD readily available, you'll still be able to play wherever you are!

veteran
veteran
That's very cool! smile

WOOS
journeyman
journeyman
Yay, that's way cool! Woot!

Any news regarding a special/collectors/limited edition, though?

Proud Probatanthrope

Tor.com: Boob Plate Armor Would Kill You (cf. "ball plate armor" - Just think about it.)
enthusiast
enthusiast
I got it on steam but this is still cool in case I also want to get a physical version smile

P
stranger
stranger
P
Wonder when my copy will arive laugh

*edit* sorry, wrong game xD

Last edited by Psycho9; 09/07/14 11:49 AM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
This is excellent. I wish this had been the case when I bought the Divinity Anthology, rather than just being stuck with a Steam key I didn't want and never used.

apprentice
apprentice
Well, the Anthology has DRM free version of Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity 2 on DVD doesn't it?

The Steam key is a bonus that you can just throw away if you don't need it, why the hate? One reason I bought it was in fact that it had an additional steam key.

Do you really need two DRM free copies (DVD and GoG) in one box (I think that's overkill...)

V
stranger
stranger
V
In 2013 Larian Studios released "Divinity 2: developer`s cut". Maybe "Divinity:dragon Comander: developer`s cut" will be released someday? If so, anyone have information about that? Please, sorry for offtop.

Support
Support

It is not impossible that there could maybe be an update someday, but if so it isn't going to be anytime soon. The only information really is from a question asked during a Larian 'DevLine' Twitch.tv session 6 months ago, where it was stated an update had been considered. That isn't one of the next 2 projects Larian has started on, though, in addition to the Enhanced Edition for D:OS.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Its really intresting for me because its first time. But I don't compromise with enjoy. really you should check out a single visite [url=https://www.tronzi.com/2019/07/divinity-original-sin-2-console-commands/]divinity original sin 2 console commands[/url] which really help me a lot.

Last edited by royganesh6; 08/04/20 10:16 AM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
sry for necroing this thread but I bought Dragon Commandor some days ago on retail and gog refuses to redeem this key anymore.
Could you make this work again somehow?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard