Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KS backer, I didn't partake in the beta. And now, when I clicked on "reclaim now" (Steam), I get a LarianVault info screen on keys and mentioning of keys in a list below, but there isn't anyone there, just a text: "You don't have one YET". What gives?

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
Heh, I solved it myself. I had clicked on the Dragon Commander Beta image. Silly me!
I scrolled through it all and soon found the digital copy without the beta banner, so now I'm preloading it as we speak. smile

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
N
stranger
stranger
N
Got the Steam key a few hours ago and have already preloaded the game smile
but now i can´t wait that the game goes live.

When will the drm free download be available on the vault?

Forces of the Northern Night
old hand
old hand
So if we pick vault we will also get a steam key ?

D
stranger
stranger
D
With gog pre-order, these are the goodies:

Preorder now to get a free copy Master of Magic, Divine Divinity, and a free upgrade to the Imperial Edition!

Backers are already getting the Imperial Edition.

But what about Divine Divinity and Master of Magic on gog? Do backers get these two titles if they redeem their DC key on GoG?

Last edited by DamnedGrunt; 05/08/13 06:02 PM.

Marching for the glory of Chaos!!
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by DamnedGrunt
With gog pre-order, these are the goodies:

Pre-order now to get a free copy Master of Magic, Divine Divinity, and a free upgrade to the Imperial Edition!

Backers are already getting the Imperial Edition.

But what about Divine Divinity and Master of Magic on gog? Do backers get these two titles if they redeem their DC key on GoG?

The pre-order bonuses from GoG (DD and MoM) are GoG funded, so although i may be wrong id assume is safe to say that they only come with a pre-order purchase from GoG and not a redemption code.

That being Said gog in my experience have a reputation for being good guys so is entirety possible that they give you the games anyways.

Last edited by Zeran147; 05/08/13 06:51 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Thanks.

it doesn't matter to me anywyas, since vault gives DRM free download + steam key (for the quick preload) so i claimed it...seems better than getting multiple copies of games i already own :P

Marching for the glory of Chaos!!
apprentice
apprentice
D:OS backer - chose to redeem my copy of DC from the Larian Vault, also got a Steam preload key. It would appear that I've now got the game on Steam AND the Vault - if so, nice one. smile

WoOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
Tried getting DC through GOG. When I follow the steps and try to redeem the code it says

"Code expired on: July 4, 2014"

Walp.

Edit: Guess it'll work tomorrow 9PM. I'll try again then. Or at the end of the week since I don't have any time playing anyway <.<

Last edited by Rod Lightning; 05/08/13 09:48 PM.

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
journeyman
journeyman
I followed the instructions for the Larian vault, I clicked on "Your games" but it says "You do not have any games." Nothing says "Your serial keys." I did preorder the game over a month ago, as soon as the imperial edition was announced. I have been playing the beta, but I don't see any code to redeem.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Alastar: you asked for a refund..

Last edited by ForkTong; 05/08/13 11:17 PM.

Tweeting @forktong
journeyman
journeyman
I thought to get my key from the larian vault to support you guys, but than again, it's a freebie key, because you already got my money. So I took what I like best. And - a bit sadly - that's Steam. Thought for GoG for a while, because I really love the CD Projekt guys, but still I have so many games on Steam and it's nice to have them all in the same place, so Steam it was/is.

journeyman
journeyman
To Forktong:
No I didn't, when was that? Even if I did ask I never received one (and I DON'T want one because this game is awesome!)

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Alastar
To Forktong:
No I didn't, when was that? Even if I did ask I never received one (and I DON'T want one because this game is awesome!)

Let's email smile

Tweeting @forktong
journeyman
journeyman
Forktong
Just sent a response through email.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by DarthDavy
I thought to get my key from the larian vault to support you guys, but than again, it's a freebie key, because you already got my money. So I took what I like best. And - a bit sadly - that's Steam. Thought for GoG for a while, because I really love the CD Projekt guys, but still I have so many games on Steam and it's nice to have them all in the same place, so Steam it was/is.

you and me both mate, you and me both!

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Hmm, I used my GOG Gift key, and haven't received the Imperial Upgrade, only the normal game. What's up with that?

X
stranger
stranger
X
Same problem here. Reading kickstarter update 42 I was under the impression I would get Imperial Edition.

journeyman
journeyman
Edit: Ignore what I previously said in this post, I remembered it wrong (although the essence of it was probably true).

Anyway, as for another problem: Vault download? Still not working!

Last edited by twincast; 06/08/13 08:50 AM.

Proud Probatanthrope

Tor.com: Boob Plate Armor Would Kill You (cf. "ball plate armor" - Just think about it.)
Support
Support

The Vault download links are now working (at least for the English versions).

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard