Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
I am selecting the dragon; it still auto resolves. All fights the dragon were selected and it auto-resolved (well it started then gave an immediate timer and victory or defeat based on who had % to win). Yesterday when I played it actually entered rts.

Originally Posted by Raze

Originally Posted by meme
what the freak is going on ?

A bug with the victory condition detection.

When going to battle on the campaign map against AI, if you select the army the battle will be auto-resolved, if you select the dragon you get the RTS battle. In multi-player against people, if anyone selects a dragon to lead their troops it results in an RTS battle.

stranger
stranger
Same as someone here, in a campaign map the single battle end with a victory or a defeat after few seconds;
And another thing, in a normal skirmish battle the population counter fall to 0 (0 population amount and 0 population limit), this happens in a middle of a battle 2 vs 2 with the AI, the strange thing is that I've a lot of troups, buildings etc.. and there is a highlighted message that tell me to build units in a minute if i want to continue the battle, of course if I sell a building to create units the counter fall to 0 again in a second with the consequent defeat after a minute.
I noticed that this message is up in the same situation of the "campaign map instant end bug".
In the end I had a crash as well yesterday during a training session in the tutorial, but it was reported with the automatic game system and this happened before the update in the afternoon (4th August), hope all this help someway, a really nice game in any case, good luck smile

C
stranger
stranger
C
So, just need some sort of assurance about the dragon AI, I understand that the coder who is responsible for coding the dragon AI is currently still fixing the desync issue. I should be seeing the skirmish AI using the dragon some time after post release?

I like to pre-order the game but as mainly a comp stomper, it still feel like a deal breaker to me if the skirmish AI doesnt se their dragons. However, kudos on the AI upgrade, they are absolutely brutal now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Issh, Larian_QA, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard