Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Archmage Silver
Any news about the Imperial Edition not being available on Steam if you used the Vault serial key? Some people claim to see it in Dragon Commander's DLC tab on Steam, but I don't. Neither do I find the IE folder where it's supposed to be.

There's definitely no DLC on Steam at the time of this writing.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by ForkTong
If you got Dragon Commander as a reward for backing D:OS on Kickstarter, and you chose a GOG key, your GOG version is the regular edition.

Head on over to https://www.larianvault.com to grab your "Imperial Edition" upgrade addon installer. It has automatically been added to "Your Games" on the Vault. Install it over the location where you have DC installed and all should be dandy.

We aren't getting a GOG key for the Imperial Upgrade DLC then?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Well that's not quite good :-(

I thought I get the Imperial Edition on GOG when I choose the GOG version. Now I have to download and update the game from 2 different places... Then it would have been better to get the LarianVault Version because of the additional steam key...

At least I hope that we don't get problems with the upcoming GOG Patch Files when we install the Imperial Addon from LarianVault over the GOG normal version...

apprentice
apprentice
I hope GOG can manage to get the DLC codes later, to get all in the same place

M
stranger
stranger
M
Doesnt seem to work, there's nothing in my game tab for me.

So, i guess i am stuck with a normal GOG edition?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by gandalfnho
I hope GOG can manage to get the DLC codes later, to get all in the same place

This x 1000

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by mrfatso

Same here. I was wondering if the upgrade should be showing for everyone who chose the GOG version already, or if we simply need to wait a bit more?

K
stranger
stranger
K
http://puu.sh/3Vfhr/db78c34033.png I have the Imperial Edition showing up in the Steam DLC tab, but I don't have the soundtrack or any of the other goodies that were supposed to come with it.

apprentice
apprentice
The fix isn't a code for the DLC, it doesn't show in your GOG shelf, is only the content

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by LuckyMan

Same here. I was wondering if the upgrade should be showing for everyone who chose the GOG version already, or if we simply need to wait a bit more?

Likewise, not showing up for me. I redeemed a GOG version.

The Dude abides.
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Stupid question, when I've downloaded the IE downloader from the vault and let it do its downloading and after installing the downloaded files...

How do I see that I'm running the Imperial edition now?

M
stranger
stranger
M
@Larian: Please give us a GOG Imperial Addon code. I really would like to have the complete Imperial version in my GOG collection and I prefer to have everything in one place and not spread across two download sites. Thank you!

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dancingcrab
Originally Posted by LuckyMan

Likewise, not showing up for me. I redeemed a GOG version.

Same here. Maybe it's taking some time to get them all ready?

journeyman
journeyman
oooh that explains it, but it's strange, last night I livestreamed DC, and I had golden dragon skin, several hours later I'm playing again, I don't have the digital soundtrack thing, or the golden dragon skin anymore.. Strange but if Larian knows about it then I guess it's all good. smile

Any news about the Imperial Edition not being available on Steam if you used the Vault serial key? Some people claim to see it in Dragon Commander's DLC tab on Steam, but I don't. Neither do I find the IE folder where it's supposed to be.

Same situation for me. Imperial Edition is nowhere to be found on Steam. However, I could have sworn that it said "Imperial Edition" when I had activated the steam key and it started preloading.

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Indira Weresheep

Same situation for me. Imperial Edition is nowhere to be found on Steam. However, I could have sworn that it said "Imperial Edition" when I had activated the steam key and it started preloading.

I've uninstalled my Steam copy for the time being... I'll check back tomorrow and see if there's any change. If not, I'll just install the Vault copy, with the Imperial Edition pack, and play that version.

Last edited by Archmage Silver; 06/08/13 06:55 PM.

WoOS
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
I've pre-purchased on steam, because they promised a free upgrade to imperial edition on release, as well as the golden skin, but so far, no dlc in the tab, nor extra content whatsoever(soundtracks etc.) and no golden skin either.

Last edited by Zolee; 06/08/13 07:56 PM.
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Guys, once you download the GOG version and the Imperial Edition Upgrade from the Larian Vault, where do you have to install the IEU?

I can't seem to access my Golden Dragon. frown

K
stranger
stranger
K
Mine shows up in the DLC tab, but I have nothing.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Zhuinden
Guys, once you download the GOG version and the Imperial Edition Upgrade from the Larian Vault, where do you have to install the IEU?

I can't seem to access my Golden Dragon. frown

Well, I have the soundtrack and the concept art in a folder at
~\Divinity - Dragon Commander\Dragon Commander\ImperialEdition

Not sure about the rest of the content though, what again was supposed to be in the IE?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard