Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Darion Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Same as beta, game crashes every time I start an RTS battle.

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
please contact support

*** Contacting support:

If you encounter difficulties installing or running Divinity: Dragon Commander, do not hesitate to contact our technical support department by email or via the official forum.

Before contacting support, we suggest that you first check our technical support forums: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=59&page=1

Should this not help you, please download and run the following support tool (www.larian.com/DDC_SupportTool.exe), which
will create a diagnostic report.
Please send the report.zip generated by the tool to supportDC@larian.com together with the following information:

* Name of the game
* language
* platform (steam, gog.com, larianvault.com)
* Type of problem (In order to help you most effectively please describe the problem as clearly as possible)
* When does this problem occur?

S
stranger
stranger
S
If that helps, I was able to narrow down the source of that crash. if I'm playing at my monitor's native resolution (2560 x 1600), I get the crash. If I lower the resolution, I can play fine. Of course, I'd really like to be able to play at the best resolution for me...

P
stranger
stranger
P
I'm having this exact same problem/message.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Similar problem here, but without that error. Loading screen comes up, game crashes and Windows just tells me that the game isn't working anymore.

Already sent a mail to the support, reinstalled the game, reset settings etc. Nothing worked so far. Beta was working fine for me.

This is a game-breaking bug. A major part of the game is not accessible.

I don't want to rant, but this is a problem that I can't tolerate. I can live with minor glitches, but not with half of the game not working.

old hand
old hand
We're on the graphine bug & expect a fix/workaround soon.

@Brilorodion: Have you tried lowering your graphic settings to the lowest possible ?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Yes, I tried everything listed in the FAQ, nothing worked so far. Changing the resolution or switching to windowed mode didn't do anything either.

Edit: I was able to narrow it down a bit: When I start a RTS battle from the main menu it works fine, even with "ultra" settings. It also works in the story campaign. The problem only appears when I try to fight a RTS battle in a custom campaign.

Last edited by Brilorodion; 07/08/13 01:24 AM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
I've been experiencing this problem within the main story, haven't tried custom campaigns or anything. Also lowering the resolution or playing in windowed hasn't improved the problem at all, I still crash to desktop within a minute of starting combat everytime. Glad to hear you guys are working on the fix though!

stranger
stranger
Same bug on Earth map.
Main storyline completed without crashes.

Last edited by BigBadBrother; 09/08/13 05:23 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
I am getting the exact same error message. I've tried switching the video settings in-game to lower settings, and the problem persists. Thirty seconds into combat it crashes for campaign and custom. And I've also downloaded programs like Fixcleaner and Wisefixer, which I wouldn't suggest ANYONE do. Getting my money back will probably take months. Any help on this would be VERY much appreciated!

Support
Support

For Graphine asserts or list.h asserts errors when in combat, download these two zipped dll files and extract them into the install folder '..\Divinity Dragon Commander\Shipping'.

If that doesn't help, please email supportdc@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the Dragon Commander support tool.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard