Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello.

I got an email instructing me to "claim" a key from the Vault which would give me access to an installer to upgrade my GOG version to the Imperial Edition.

The key was actually contained in the email but I have no idea where to input it or what to do with it and I've looked everywhere (that I see).

Can you please clarify the instructions? I got my DC copy as an addon to the DOS kickstarter and I've already redeemed the GOG key.

Thanks.

Edit: Missed the thread in general discussion but I have nothing on the "your games" page nor the "DOS kickstarter" one.

Last edited by Jean-Luc; 07/08/13 05:21 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Oh nwm, finally spotted the tiny "redeem code" button at the very bottom of the page while looking for way to contact support, jeez. :P

For anyone else having a problem it's listed under "support" below the payment options bar. It doesn't matter which tab ("your games", "manage addons", etc.) is active.

Last edited by Jean-Luc; 07/08/13 05:22 PM.
Support
Support

There is now a way to upgrade the game on GOG (the Larian Vault download was a quick fix until they got the details sorted out). From the GOG DC release topic:

Anyone who backed the Original Sin Kickstarter and claimed his or her copy of Divinity: Dragon Commander on GOG and *didn't* get the Imperial Edition code issued, please contact [GOG] Support and we will give you a free code for the DLC. In the subject of your ticket, please put, "Imperial Edition Upgrade for Kickstarter Backer".

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard