Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Zhuinden
Guys, once you download the GOG version and the Imperial Edition Upgrade from the Larian Vault, where do you have to install the IEU?

I can't seem to access my Golden Dragon. frown

I installed in the same folder of the game

Last edited by gandalfnho; 06/08/13 08:35 PM.
Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Woo! It works laugh

That's one sexy golden looking dragon.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Any updates on the Steam version for the backers? I just got the regular Dragon Commander version, not the IE

X
apprentice
apprentice
X
Originally Posted by Lar_q
We're working on getting an update build out there with a couple of fixes & are running a bit behind with all the DLC stuff. But we'll get to it.

All steam versions are non IE atm as far as I can tell.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Maern
Any updates on the Steam version for the backers? I just got the regular Dragon Commander version, not the IE

There's a post by Larian on the Steam forums saying they're looking into it so I'm confident it will get sorted.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
M
stranger
stranger
M
TY. Then I'll just wait for a couple of days

journeyman
journeyman
Finally worked out how to get the Imperial edition upgrade from the Vault: you have to activate it first through the 'D:OS Kickstarter' tab. I could have sworn I checked there earlier but didn't see it; perhaps I didn't scroll down the whole way.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
I guess it worked for me after all, but a slightly adjusted title screen saying "Imperial Edition" would have helped. wink

apprentice
apprentice
For the backers who choosed GOG and not received the Imperial Edition, TET posted some hours ago in the topic of the game release in GOG:

Anyone who backed the Original Sin Kickstarter and claimed his or her copy of Divinity: Dragon Commander on GOG and *didn't* get the Imperial Edition code issued, please contact Support and we will give you a free code for the DLC. In the subject of your ticket, please put, "Imperial Edition Upgrade for Kickstarter Backer".

Sorry that took so long.

As a further note: anyone who does not have Dragon Commander in the language that he or she expected upon purchase, please sit tight. Larian is building us the foreign language versions as fast as they can, and once we have a given language, we will upload it to our CDN at super lightning speeds*.

*due to recent OSHA legislation, our server gnomes are now no longer legally allowed to use actual lightning during uploads, but they will go as fast as they can.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I preordered this game and got instant beta access but I'm still missing the imperial version.
There are no dlcs for this game for me anywhere.
I got the game yesterday but I was so busy that I just installed this game today
Maybe I should have done it yesterday?
Am I not registered as a preorderer anymore or what?!
but I got the immediate beta access...
That's weird.
I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

apprentice
apprentice
Update: My Steam copy now has the Imperial Edition DLC listed in its DLC tab, and the IE folder is now present as well, with all the bonus content along with it. Great stuff. smile

WoOS
G
stranger
stranger
G
still nothing here though I bought it on 11.07.2013 and got beta access -__-
Maybe I should add that I'm currently playing the german version of the game.

Last edited by Gisol; 08/08/13 11:37 AM.
Support
Support

Do you have the retail version? Maybe there is an extra step to get the Imperial Edition.

stranger
stranger
I have the pre-order steam version and still no golden dragon for me. Where can I find it/select it?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by FelipeJoker
I have the pre-order steam version and still no golden dragon for me. Where can I find it/select it?

Same problem here, the Imperial Edition stuff is there, but no golden dragon skin.

WoOS
G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Raze

Do you have the retail version? Maybe there is an extra step to get the Imperial Edition.

yeah I bought the retail version at amazon.
But there's nothing written about the imperial edition anywhere.
But you may be right.
Maybe I've forgotten something but if so I have no clue what it might be

stranger
stranger
So is there no way to get the Imperial Edition from GOG via KS backing? Only code I got was the one for Larian. Had to use the GOG installer and update it to Imperial Edition with the Larian patcher. Old saves are bugged as well now, got a political decision with no animations, text and can't interact with the game anymore. It's not a freeze or lockup, it just halts after the proposition.

journeyman
journeyman
Well I don't mean to pressure Larian, personally I'm a tad worried though in case they lost records or something because of the issue where steam has no IE, but only really concerned with an ETA for the fix? - Even if that happens I'm sure that there are ways to fix it still.
I'm mainly curious about when they expect to have the IE thing patched. Every once in a while I'll notice I have a golden dragon skin, and I've seen the earth map listed in multiplayer once. Seems to be only when I would first start up dragon commander though and play one map or so, after I'm back to same old skin..

apprentice
apprentice
I have the same issue with the golden skin, if I start a new game it appears, load a save, even post-patch and the skin is gone...

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Gisol
But there's nothing written about the imperial edition anywhere.

I'll check on that.

Originally Posted by Freakydemon
So is there no way to get the Imperial Edition from GOG via KS backing?

There was a mistake with the GOG codes for some D:OS backers; the Larian Vault download was a quick fix while they sorted that out.

You can contact GOG support to get it on your GOG account. From the GOG DC release topic:
Anyone who backed the Original Sin Kickstarter and claimed his or her copy of Divinity: Dragon Commander on GOG and *didn't* get the Imperial Edition code issued, please contact Support and we will give you a free code for the DLC. In the subject of your ticket, please put, "Imperial Edition Upgrade for Kickstarter Backer".

Larian is working on a fix for the save compatibility issue with the GOG version.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard