Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Zerael Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello! I've been playing Dragon Commander for some hours now. Enjoying it a lot, already ^_^ But I have two weird issues/bugs bothering my playing experience.

The first one is a graphic issue in RTS maps. I'm not sure how to explain it, so I'll post two examples:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It seems as if terrain-polyhedron's edges were outlined to the point of being visible. I have tried many different graphic configurations and every one of them ends with the same result. Right now, for example, I'm playing with everything in low and every graphic effect de-activated. I've also tried different resolutions.

My other issue is with the Strategy map. I'm in the second chapter and every time I enter the strategy map, the game starts to stutter heavily; from that point, even returning to the Raven does not solve the problem. The only solution is loading the game again, enter a RTS fight or going back to menu/restart. Every other part of the game runs relatively smoothly, even when RTS maps swarm with units.

I'm playing on PC with a dual core AMD athlon 64 4200, and a ATI radeon HD 3870.

Last edited by Zerael; 09/08/13 03:28 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi Zerael.

The stuttering on strategy map is known and being worked on. This only happens on dualcore systems.

The issue shown in the screenshots is new. Could you send a report.zip to our support so we can have a look at your setup?

It can be found here: http://www.larian.com/DDC_SupportTool.exe
Simply run the tool and click generate report.
Supportdc@larian.com

Zerael Offline OP
OP Offline
Of course, I'll do it right away. Thanks for the quick answer ^_^

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard