Next Thread
Print Thread
#472515 11/08/13 11:12 AM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Well, I waited for the patch before posting here, hoping that the issue would be fixed for me. Quite simply, it is not.

Every time I try to fight an RTS battle, the game starts to load the battle, and then crashes to desktop. I have tried, changing resolution, closing all programs and turning my AV off. I have verified game files, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have tried EVERYTHING that you can suggest to fix this issue.

If you are having this problem, post here so that the devs can see that this needs to be addressed ASAP. Whats the point in battles where you can become a dragon if you cant f***ing get into an RTS battle? Thats your key feature in the game rendered useless.

addict
addict
It's a known issue and there are already several topics on the matter.

It's not an issue for everyone either, the issue seems to stem from incompatibility with other software. This means that it is harder to fix, it being situational and all.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
Support
Support
Originally Posted by DeathJester
I have tried EVERYTHING that you can suggest to fix this issue.

Does that include lowering the graphics options and texture quality to medium or low?

[FAQ] Troubleshooting Dragon Commander & support

stranger
stranger
I have same bug. lowering the graphics does not help.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Raze
Originally Posted by DeathJester
I have tried EVERYTHING that you can suggest to fix this issue.

Does that include lowering the graphics options and texture quality to medium or low?

[FAQ] Troubleshooting Dragon Commander & support

Yes...that does include lowering the graphics settings...all the way to their lowest. Still crashes. They need to get off their arses and find out what is causing this crash. The game is pretty much unplayable because of it. If I wanted just a regular overland map strategy game like this, I would have bought risk.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard