Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Ok, now its fun and games, but would anyone explain, why my soldiers are raping? If someone doesnt know what i mean, sometimes the daily will state "Emperor mismanaging his troops? Soldiers pillaging and raping like in dark ages". How can i get rid of this? If needed i will behead half my army for this. Anyone knows a solution?

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Yeah, anyone with a useful answer, rather than just making himself feel a little bit less unimportant and pesky?

apprentice
apprentice
You seem frustrated my friend.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kasseopea
Ok, now its fun and games, but would anyone explain, why my soldiers are raping? If someone doesnt know what i mean, sometimes the daily will state "Emperor mismanaging his troops? Soldiers pillaging and raping like in dark ages". How can i get rid of this? If needed i will behead half my army for this. Anyone knows a solution?

The ugly unfortunate reality is that those things do happen in war. This issue will indeed be addressed later and Catherine will gladly oblige your wish to behead some jerks.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Malamert
You seem frustrated my friend.

You seem to be a pitiful, pathetic poser.

Originally Posted by Stabbey

The ugly unfortunate reality is that those things do happen in war. This issue will indeed be addressed later and Catherine will gladly oblige your wish to behead some jerks.

Yeah, thats reality, but its reality aswell, that im a dragon and can therefore pass draconian laws. Like, you know, for every rape 5 random soldiers and 5 random citizen will be beheaded on spot (or eaten by dragon). This way there will be neither crimes soldier-side, nor fakes from those people who got invaded. Sure, it probably wont hit the right ones, but once people start loosing heads, they will take "care" of those who actually committed the crime.

apprentice
apprentice
You'd make for a horrible ruler, my overly sensitive amigo.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
You'd make for a horrible ruler, my overly sensitive amigo.

Hush now, little troll, back under your bridge where you belong

apprentice
apprentice
I'm not the one who's so fat he'd eat his subjects.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
We all know things like this used to happen in war, unfortunately. Well, war itself is unfortunate. And obviously the newspaper is selling lies and bullshit, there's a reason for people wanting to censor it after all.

Edit: Also, your ingenious ''solution'' would lead to nobody reporting rapes anymore. So that wont fix anything except anger the populace, unless you are omnipotent in which case beheading random people would be senseless anyway.

Last edited by Eolath; 13/08/13 12:06 PM.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Eolath
We all know things like this used to happen in war, unfortunately. Well, war itself is unfortunate. And obviously the newspaper is selling lies and bullshit, there's a reason for people wanting to censor it after all.

Edit: Also, your ingenious ''solution'' would lead to nobody reporting rapes anymore. So that wont fix anything except anger the populace, unless you are omnipotent in which case beheading random people would be senseless anyway.

Thats what you have moles for^^
Also, i havent said the law would be perfect as there are no perfect laws or else we would have them. There are only some that tip the balance between brutality, efficiency, mercy, chaos and order in one direction or another.

addict
addict
There is no solution, that's a random headline without trigger or stopper. Also, way to not take a joke there smirk

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Cast a grand STD spell on all the foreign lands's females. That is the only way to punish the rapists.

Look it stands to reason...You can't eat 'cos you don't have a stomach!
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by EinTroll
There is no solution, that's a random headline without trigger or stopper. Also, way to not take a joke there smirk

Dont see how atrocious warcrimes are joking matter.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by EinTroll

Well, Malamert was indeed acting like a two-pence troll... He didn't answer the question, is insulting a group of people and gave advice that wasn't any bit useful. But that you'd jump the bandwagon isn't suprising with a name like yours.
Please keep the forums polite and constructive. smirk Just because you two managed to goad someone, doesn't mean you're funny.

OP, what's the source of that headline? Think about it. Its the same newspaper that reports on you having had a gender change, a twin, constantly blows your decisions out of preportion and publishes unresearched slander. If its any consolation, the other councilors are upset about the paper as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfBN3jLzT1Y

And no, I'm afraid you won't be able to change the paper's honesty. Just realize that what it reports, isn't neccesarily the truth. They're just as horrible as Eintroll and Malamert.

Last edited by Skirlasvoud; 13/08/13 02:33 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
How dare you even begin to imply such trash you vile, heretical miscreant.

Two-pence? That's an understatement. Do good and rectify your mistake, heathen.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
How dare you even begin to imply such trash you vile, heretical miscreant.

Two-pence? That's an understatement. Do good and rectify your mistake, heathen.

Bonus points for reminding me of Yorrick though... /claps

Originally Posted by Skirlasvoud

Just because you two managed to goad someone, doesn't mean you're funny.

I'm having a jolly good time over the OP's sensitivity

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by watser
Originally Posted by Skirlasvoud

Just because you two managed to goad someone, doesn't mean you're funny.

I'm having a jolly good time over the OP's sensitivity

Well, that would make the OP funny, wouldn't it? :P Doesn't mean that trolling isn't low.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Kasseopea
Dont see how atrocious warcrimes are joking matter.

You're right, such things aren't funny, I only laughed twice yesterday when I committed an atrocious war crime on this girl with my patriarchal stick of oppression.

Actually it was OP who quickly jumped on the rage train and the ad hominem attacks. Malamert actually makes some very valid points, it just went *whoosh* right over OP

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard