#473938 11/09/13 05:39 PM
W
Wrynnax Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Heya,
Just bought this game on the Larian vault and i can't install it. It's not the problem with the dragoncammnder2 file that's already mentioned here, but the installer says that file: Princess_dwarf_01\Princess_Dwarf_01_Sit_Still.GR2 is corrupted..
Any solution?
Thanks!

Wrynnax #473940 11/09/13 08:34 PM
addict
addict
Did you try downloading again?

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
Wrynnax #473941 11/09/13 08:57 PM
Support
Support

Check your install files against the checksum values I posted in the Installation freezes topic. That will help determine if the problem happened during download (in which case re-downloading just the problem file(s) should fix) or on install.
Use the freeware (no install required) program DVDsig for this, which I've included along with the checksum file for my download folder: DVDSig-DivDragonComm.zip (9KB). Extract the zip file into your download folder, run the DVDSig program and click on Verify.

If the files themselves are ok, then maybe reboot, shut down any non-essential programs that may be causing a conflict (such as anti-virus) and run the install program as administrator, installing the game to a non Program Files install path.
If there are 'corrupt' files identified, there was either a problem when you downloaded them, or Larian may have updated the files after I downloaded them.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard