Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
David: But Steam always make big releases non-patches) at that time? At least it works that way on my end, and I'm an avid steam user. smile

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Allenstergess
Will they E-mail us a link for the download?

You will get an email/KS update about how to get a Steam key via https://www.larianvault.com

Tweeting @forktong
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ForkTong
2.5GB

Thanks ForkTong: also, sorry but after a while I had to leave the "ready for alpha?" livestream. Is this the updated build which Swen showed us at the beginning (before eventually switching to the older one), now with some fixes?

The one published today will be the only alpha build we'll be able to play 'til beta, or you'll push out other updates to the alpha?

Thanks!

addict
addict
So will we have to wait till noon or we gonna get in a few seconds?

P.S Drank a lot of coffee will be able to put a lot of hours int D:OS laugh

OP Offline
David/Larian: Another question - personally, I will give the alpha some tough love, doing weird stuff, taking wrong turns, sneaking past choke points, see if triggers get skipped, that sort of thing. But say that a player really plays the game and enjoy their solo character, will that save game work at all when it turns into beta or even 1.0? Or is the Alpha save games a constant wipe kind of thing?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Ahh nice thanks!

Character saves will be whiped when the game really ships. between alpha and beta? I suppose that they would work during the whole alpha and beta stage.

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
Originally Posted by Indira Weresheep
David/Larian: Another question - personally, I will give the alpha some tough love, doing weird stuff, taking wrong turns, sneaking past choke points, see if triggers get skipped, that sort of thing. But say that a player really plays the game and enjoy their solo character, will that save game work at all when it turns into beta or even 1.0? Or is the Alpha save games a constant wipe kind of thing?

No guarantees whatsoever are made regarding save game compatibility. So, assume incompatibilities between verions. hehe

Weresheep of Original Sin: Facebook | homepage (WIP wink )
sheep is the plural of sheep oops
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
In the words of Al Bundy, "Let's rock."

Midget Soothsayer robs Bank! Small Medium at Large!
A
stranger
stranger
A
So glad I got all my errands done this morning, forgot all about the alpha! So excited!!

OP Offline
D (as in Divinity): "I don't mind the waiting."
OS (as in Original Sin): "I can't stand this!! Burn, you m************, burn!!"

^That's me right now.

I guess generation 20k serials also takes time?

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
T
stranger
stranger
T
Could buyers of the duo pack possibly get two alpha keys? I've been looking forward to playing the alpha with my partner but since we pledged together we only have one alpha access available at the Vault.

We have no reason to complain in either case since we weren't supposed to get the alpha to begin with, but you can't help feeling a little disappointed. smile

addict
addict
does anyone play the alpha right now? I can't wait !!!

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
stranger
stranger
whoops:

https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian

Swen Vincke ‏@LarAtLarian 4m
Had to pull the plug at the very last minute - some installer issue. Once that's solved, we'll put the D:OS alpha live. #today

S
stranger
stranger
S
you get a second key when the co-op is online

old hand
old hand
Savegames will not be compatible throughout alpha versions. We'll only support savegame compatibility in beta or release. So even if you save now, if alpha gets updated, your savegame will probably not work anymore.

Tweeting @forktong
old hand
old hand
I think during twitch q/a they said initially multiplayer would not be enabled and they would not give out both keys. The implied (my interpretation) is later on in the beta they will provide the second key when multiplayer is enabled.

Originally Posted by Tarami
Could buyers of the duo pack possibly get two alpha keys? I've been looking forward to playing the alpha with my partner but since we pledged together we only have one alpha access available at the Vault.

We have no reason to complain in either case since we weren't supposed to get the alpha to begin with, but you can't help feeling a little disappointed. smile

OP Offline
David: Then that's settled. Now, let's just hope that installer issue won't put a to big a spanner in the works for you. smile

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by shadowstepper
you get a second key when the co-op is online

Originally Posted by meme
I think during twitch q/a they said initially multiplayer would not be enabled and they would not give out both keys. The implied (my interpretation) is later on in the beta they will provide the second key when multiplayer is enabled.

I see! Thanks for the clarifications smile

/back to waiting patiently

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard