Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
addict
addict
ohoh, I downloaded quite fast until 15% and now my bitrate considerably decreased hahahaha

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Windemere
Originally Posted by StromIV
Don't know why it said something over 4 Gigs when the download is less than that.

That might be the install size after it's decompressed.

You are probably right. I really should stop studying and get some sleep. I want to smack myself now.

stranger
stranger
This is sad. I pledged with a friend and now I have no alpha key. Very very disappointed.
Thumbs down.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by rainy nights
This is sad. I pledged with a friend and now I have no alpha key. Very very disappointed.
Thumbs down.

Bad luck - you'll get access to the Beta when they release co-op, but maybe you can persuade your friend to let you play?

EDIT: Anyone finished the download yet?

Last edited by Loxorz; 17/12/13 07:24 PM.
addict
addict
One key per Backer. That was Swen Vicke said.
You could have read this in the forum or here it multiple times in the livestream in the kickstarter comments etc.

I think all should be grateful that Larian is doing this and not be pissed that they dont get a whole arm when Larian offered just a finger.

stranger
stranger
It is my choice letting him play. Still it seems to me so unfair.

Originally Posted by X-tasy
You could have read this in the forum or here it multiple times in the livestream in the kickstarter comments etc.

I think all should be grateful that Larian is doing this and not be pissed that they dont get a whole arm when Larian offered just a finger.

So, this is not ALPHA FOR EVERYONE. We pledged together but we are two separate backers.

Well, enjoy your alpha.

Last edited by rainy nights; 17/12/13 07:31 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Loxorz
Thumbs down.

Bad luck - you'll get access to the Beta when they release co-op, but maybe you can persuade your friend to let you play?

EDIT: Anyone finished the download yet?

2-3 min left here smile

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Luca78
Is this the updated build which Swen showed us at the beginning (before eventually switching to the older one), now with some fixes?

While they were playing the older build, programmers fixed some issues with the new build, and towards the end of the twitch session they switched to that. There were still a couple issues remaining, so the alpha is an update of the update of the updated build at the start of the twitch session.

C
stranger
stranger
C
game launching so time to crush some skulls laugh

let's see how long it takes for first crash...

stranger
stranger
It's unfair, i pledged a two pack and now my friend don't have a key to download the alpha frown

stranger
stranger
Download complete - Launching now!

EDIT: Divinity Original Sin has stopped working - can't say I was surprised at that one lol - might have been because I tried to play in windowed mode rather than fullscreen (seems to be working now).

Last edited by Loxorz; 17/12/13 08:22 PM.
addict
addict
I'm talking to a giant seaclam and having a blast. laugh

addict
addict
it seems there are crash problems :s

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
OP Offline
I have played for like half an hour and I have already turned myself into a foe of crustaceans and a brute killer of drunkards. This doesn't bode well for anything breathing in Cyseal. laugh

I got Comment 33,333 at the legendary Larian KS for D:OS
C
stranger
stranger
C
playing windowed mode, found nice way to open locked doors => FIREBALL them

no crashes so far

old hand
old hand
The owners didn't complain? think

Noticed that property isn't flagged anymore after loading a game so that could explain that.

Tweeting @forktong
journeyman
journeyman
I would never normally play an alpha version, and I don't have or particularly want a Steam client. Even so, I have to admit that I'm sorely tempted after everything I've seen of the game so far.

On the other hand... if someone asks nicely enough, I might be persuaded to hand my alpha key over to them. If anyone's interested, PM me - first come, first served (though it's nearly 1am here so it may not happen until tomorrow morning). If no one's interested, I'll just keep the key for myself and decide whether to use it later.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It is my choice letting him play. Still it seems to me so unfair.

Originally Posted by X-tasy

So, this is not ALPHA FOR EVERYONE. We pledged together but we are two separate backers.

Well, enjoy your alpha.

quoting swen on KS:
Originally Posted by larq

Backers that have a duo pack only receive one Alpha key. We might change that once the cooperative mode is active in the Alpha build, but that is still to be decided.

Hopefully, it gets remedied soon. If you shared the expenses in buying the duo pack, it really is unfair on your part.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard