Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#476277 18/12/13 02:00 AM
Fain Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I'm even more excite for the release now. Sure there are bugs and the awesome armor I just found is missing its texture so I'm naked, but it's been a blast playing tonight and I can't wait to be able to explore more. The quests are funny, interactive, and interesting so far and I'm loving the back and forth between characters.

WereLamb of Original Sin
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
+1

Definitely a lot of fun. I have been playing it for 6 hours, and I haven't left the town yet.
I am looting and reading everything.

apprentice
apprentice
Yup I got 9 hours played on steam, and it's amazing. Not to mention I went ahead and started fooling around with the teleport spell to escape the closed off area (sorry Larian but your imps can't stop me now!) and actually found what looked like a mostly finished area to the north-west which was blocked off, and the character creation room. As well as an interesting beach to the north-east which had, what looked like a message in a bottle. I haven't explored the southern areas yet, but I'll try tomorrow laugh

Last edited by bGRoman; 18/12/13 06:22 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
It's fun. The legionnaire (second group) found immediately I had killed the first drunken group... but did not react differently when I trashed the one that went to find out what had happenned to the first group.
The age seems overpowered a bit, but the only issue I have with that is that my mage is lethal hazard to his/her companion.
I wonder what that spark*5000 controller does.
I had to stop playing when a misguided effort to douse the afire boat with a freezing spell killed one docker. I had to kill the rest, bust my ice familiar trashed me in the process. Magic in close quarters is very deadly.
^^
Even in its alpha state there's much too enjoy.

Fain Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
How'd you get an ice elemental spell? I haven't found any skill books yet to summon elementals!

WereLamb of Original Sin

Link Copied to Clipboard