Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kaitoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hi all, maybe I'm missing something but why is it that I seem to have to use all my characters action points, for example I perform an action but have one action point left but want my character to remain where they stand, it seems that I have to move that character and use all available action points in order to progress combat to the next character or enemy turn. Also is it possible to switch character to at the start of my turn, for example, I wish to move my mage so that I am in range of an enemy however my archer and terrain is preventing me from doing so rendering my mage useless this turn, can I not switch to my archer and move them first allowing my mage to move. Thanks in advance.

The default binding for "end turn" is the return key. Personally, I would prefer space, as this was the default in my all-time favorite turn-based RPGs Fallout 1 and 2. :hihi: Also, it's a lot easier to reach when your right hand is using the mouse. hehe

Weresheep of Original Sin: Facebook | homepage (WIP wink )
sheep is the plural of sheep oops
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
While in combat to the right of the skill bar there are two buttons one is to escape combat the other is to end your turn without using any more points.

K
Kaitoo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Thanks guys, my bad really as I thought the end turn button ended both of my characters turns which is not the case smile I'm presuming that I cannot switch character manually at the start of my turn because the order of combat is initiative based. On a side note I'm loving the game, takes me back to the good old days of PC rpg'ing. Fantastic work Larian and thank you for this game,can't wait till release date and so glad I backed smile

Link Copied to Clipboard