Next Thread
Print Thread
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Hi there.
How can I get key to this alpha game for steam?I registered on larianvault.com .To get key do I need to first donate via paypal,if yes how much then?
ta

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
At the moment there is no possibility to get DOS alpha if you are not a Kickstarter backer. However, Larian is thinking right now about doing Steam Early Access for DOS, so you should check it again in a few days / next week / next few weeks.

Welcome to the forum ;-)

Last edited by Elwyn; 15/01/14 12:28 AM.
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Thanks for swift reply and warm welcome;)
Kickstarter backer so to become one,what is the minimum donation require? Just in case if I won't be patient? next week sounds good to me,but few weeks:(
thanks

journeyman
journeyman
Last year Larian ran a kickstarter to help finish Original Sin. Sadly you missed out.

You will need to wait for the alpha/beta of the game to becoe available on Steam Early Access now. I don't know the price Larian will be setting it at though.

I'm also known as Tovarah.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Do you want my duo access? I could give it to you if you want. To tell you honestly, I've been addicted to another game and can't play other games right now :P

EDIT: already taken. Sorry!

Last edited by henryv; 17/01/14 05:33 PM.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Originally Posted by henryv
Do you want my duo access? I could give it to you if you want. To tell you honestly, I've been addicted to another game and can't play other games right now :P

EDIT: already taken. Sorry!

Pity,but cheers for offering.
So game is on early access now on Steam,is there a date set for full game release?I've red few post stating that it will be available in February,is that true?
ta

Support
Support

The release date has been moved back an undetermined amount, and Larian is just saying 'somewhere in spring' (see today's kickstarter update).

J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Any new news about the date of game release or game itself?Nothing new on kickstarter.
ta

Support
Support

The German publisher reported an April 25 release date, but Larian has not made an official announcement (so presumably it may be the target date, but Larian isn't 100% sure of it yet).

Link Copied to Clipboard