Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
S
S
Content Omission (Steam Release)

Priority - Low

Completing the "Buried Orc's brother" quest when you get the +1 pragmatic bonus leads to there being no armour (corpse is empty).

Last edited by SteamUser; 18/01/14 08:29 AM.
S
S
Content Confusion / Mislabeled (Steam Release)

Healing spell skill book (level 1) is the same as the starting spell "Regenerate". Character states: "I've already mastered this material". Obvious confusion.

stranger
stranger
Script bug

Quest: Fire! Fire! Fire!

It is possible to save the burning ship with the rain scroll right after you defeat the orcs on the beach. As far as I can tell, you still receive the XP for it.

The problem is when you first enter the city, a NPC comes running to warn you about the ship. Even if the quest is completed, which causes several NPCs to stand on the dock and "shout" for your help. But since you already take care of the problem, you can't do anything.

The bug won't be affected by reloading.

---------------------------------------

UI/Visual bug: There is no feedback on quicksave (no "Saved" text or anything).

UI/Visual bug: The XP bar stays full after levelup.

Will edit with more bugs as I find them.

Last edited by Sydius; 18/01/14 09:38 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
At the docks of Cyseal there are a couple of NPCs standing with fishing rods.
The funny thing is, I could freely drag their fishing rods, and even throw them away to the sea, without any objections from them smile
However, when I tried to drag the bucket standing next to them - they reacted and asked not to misplace it...

V
stranger
stranger
V
Hi everybody,
I hope my english is good. A little graphic bug exists when you create your character. Talents are badly highlighted. Talent is not lined up with the grey box.

henryv Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Dmitriy
At the docks of Cyseal there are a couple of NPCs standing with fishing rods.
The funny thing is, I could freely drag their fishing rods, and even throw them away to the sea, without any objections from them smile
However, when I tried to drag the bucket standing next to them - they reacted and asked not to misplace it...

Don't misplace it, or....

[Linked Image]

We'll punch you to death! Weapons are overrated anyways.

Kidding aside, I was alt clicking an item on text not knowing that it is considered stealing because the mouse pointer did not change. You need to meticulously put the mouse pointer on the icon itself to have the mouse pointer change and know it is considered stealing if that item was picked. I thought this was a bug at first, but I learned my lesson :P. Anyhow this is just an interface problem. No biggie.

Last edited by henryv; 18/01/14 10:09 AM.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
it has been reported on the first page:

- Missing looted items when loading back to the game.

- Our character can go through the giant stone door.

New bug:

- When equipping the broad sword to the character it still holding an training sword.

- The sorting out inventory system not working properly still shows all my items when clicking on selected icon.

Suggestion:

I would like to change the controls on the mouse, I have an left handed mice (buttons 1 and 2 are mixed around). I found to change the settings on the config file but that's only in the main menu and not in game.

Last edited by Texoru; 18/01/14 11:20 AM.
S
S
Bug (Steam Release)

Priority - High / gamebreaking.

Quicksaved at location "Snorri's Tomb", picked up "hidden hatch key", entered tomb. Spoke to Snorri, guessed that his ghost might have something to do with circus quest, fought him (assuming he'd surrender / help out). No such luck, but wanted to keep options open so reloaded.

Issue: hatch is locked (correct), hidden hatch key has vanished from game world. Note: this is different to "losing items from inventory" as I certainly hadn't picked up the item at that quicksave - obviously, the game isn't resetting fungible items correctly.

Nicht gut.

Last edited by SteamUser; 18/01/14 10:28 AM.
S
S
Broken Trigger(Steam Release)

Priority - Low

Trigger in treasure room with blue force fields (archeologist quest) doesn't appear to be working -
round pendant when placed on plinth doesn't do anything, and there doesn't appear to be any other way of removing said force fields - you cannot equip the round pendant and/or use it

[edit]

Found two another bugs with this quest:

1) If you have both parchments in your inventory (two separate codes), then drop them both, then pick them up, they both become the
EFWA
version. Looks like the other one gets "over-written" and replaced by the first version. (Note: I picked up the
EFWA
one first, if this is relevant). Thus, there's the potential to spoil this quest via inventory management; more worryingly, it points to further issues with item IDs.

2) Entering the wrong code in the first basement you enter, then using the correct sequence lights two fires in the other chamber, not four - so you need to then leave & re-enter the correct code twice to actually trigger it

Last edited by SteamUser; 18/01/14 12:34 PM.
S
S
Content / Loot tables

Priority - Low

1) Unique chest behind
the cowardly lighthouse legionaries
that requires the unique
sturdy wooden chest
key has lowest loot table

2) Likewise the chest that
is on fire, then runs away & spawns an undead bomber
has the same issue.

Loot tables for green / blue weapons are working
see lighthouse boss
just doesn't appear to have been linked to chests

[EDIT]

Looks like all chests, even level 10 ones have the same (crappy) loot tables.

Last edited by SteamUser; 18/01/14 04:52 PM.
O
Ois Offline
stranger
stranger
O
(Steam release)

Crash-
D:OS crashes on any attempt to load a game including the QuickLoad option. Windows (Vista64) will briefly show a DEP warning after the EoCApp.exe crash dialogue box. Submitted these with the game's reporter.

Bug-
At the stone path/steps area North-East(?) to the starting area, characters can become sometimes stuck on the old steps near a stone gate. I'll see one start the walking animation, however they refuse to do anything but spin on the spot. This appears to also cause the 2nd character to refuse to move, even if they are not on the steps.
So far, this is the only location I've seen it happen, and be able to duplicate it.

stranger
stranger
You can combine an item with itself, resulting in a crash.

When moving an item in the inventory (for example, a stick), you can drop it on itself. This would start the crafting process (2 stick would create a staff), but since there is only one item, you can't craft and the game will crash.

------------------------------

After crash, the XP bar becomes full, even though I am not even close to level up.

Last edited by Sydius; 18/01/14 02:02 PM.
S
S
Content - Loot suffix / prefix miscalc's

Priority - Low

I PrntScr'd this, but somehow the cache cleared.

Normal vanilla leather armour - 12 AC / 5% slashing

Green Fortifying Leather armour of Earth Resistance - 10 AC / 5% slashing

Thus, at least on armours, you get a worse base AC and resistances don't seem to being added; not such a happy feeling after maiming the
big bad undead robot

[EDIT]

Found a random vanilla leather armour drop with 3 AC, 100% durability. I'd say leather armour is just plain bugged atm.

Last edited by SteamUser; 18/01/14 04:54 PM.
S
S
Bug - Unique hang / CTD. DOS simply hung, mouse cursor switched to normal (i.e. non-hardware / win pointer) and Alt-tabbing out showed that a "This program has stopped working" error message. On cancelling the "searching web for..." win7 dumped it.

Priority - med / high

At the
Watcher Statues
I killed the
Fire then Water elementals
by passively spawning the
water elemental
via AoE rain. Combat ended, I quicksaved, CTD'd.

- Note, there were two effects on the floor
fire and ice
which had just worn off. So, unsure if it's a quick-save error, or to do with the overlays on the unique flooring (??)

[EDIT]

I've located the reason (or, at least, the symptom):

Massive memory leak. Just had exactly the same issue, and DOS was using 1.9 gig memory before I squished it. This has only happened in the Watcher Statue / Beach areas.

Last edited by SteamUser; 18/01/14 03:35 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
The tool tips for the bottom skill bar obscure the action point display - can't see how many APs will be left / consumed if the skill is used. This was not a problem before the last patch, I think.

[Linked Image]

S
S
Bug

Priority - Med

Rain + Storm spell + Ocean + 5 people mass electrified for 4+ turns (single char unaffected) => after ending combat, every subsequent combat those characters cannot move, permanently unable to move in combat. i.e. you get the white trails, however the game refuses to accept that they can move.

This was also coupled with a memory leak, so it might be breaking things simply due to swamping the engine.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Another little one :
All my quests were deleted after visiting the scene crime at the begenning. I reloaded the game and that was good.

B
stranger
stranger
B
During Englander quest to kill Victoria:
- I atacked her by unsheathing my weapon and talking to her, which caused other library visitors atack her too, which doesnt make sense.
- Killing her basically next room (floor) to her father doesnt have any kind of consequences which also doesnt make sense.

Sometimes, weapons doesnt sheathe properly:
I happened to me, when I entered warriors stance to break a chest. After ending the stance my warrior kept on walking around with his sword unsheased (which didnt trigger no hostile dialogue), then I sheathed it and all my dialogues started with "Sheathe dat weapon sir" etc.
When you anwer "Of course I'll sheathe it" normal dialogue initiates immediately, but weapon remains unsheathed (or is consireder such during that bug).
Anyway solution is to flip through combat stance one more time.

EDIT: Esmeralda not acting herself:
If you try to pick up an item in her shop and Esmeralda asks "if you're interested in buying" and you go on with the dialogue she acts as if she is not herself (just a random placeholder dialogue tree it seems)

Last edited by BelialRus; 18/01/14 04:04 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Bug

Using scarletts teleport spell on a character who is stunned (electified) will cause it to bug out, if an enemy it will force pass turn until killed, if a player, it will pass turn, and refuse to move or do anything after combat has ended, reloading the game fixes the issue for the player character

having a bit of a read of the previous topics looks like there is something wrong with how electrified interacts with other effects

this could probably be abused to make fights with certain mobs extremely easy, essentially taking a powerful mob that can be stunned out of the fight, but i guess anyone who does that on early access is missing the point smile

stranger
stranger
Hey! i´m making my characters kill one another to level up (they do gain experience that way).

I managed to make my mage kill my warrior until they´re both level 2 then used a resurrection spell on the warrior (until the lvl up he just respawned low health). Once both at lvl 2, with their skills up and everything I continued throughout the process, but, once one third of the experience bar became filled, my warrior suddenly became full health (on the little character windows up on the left) and a grave (so dead) at the same time. Game crashes (I mean, immediately after)

Last edited by Titoxasis; 18/01/14 08:17 PM.
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard