Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
please?

B
B
²

Just started a new game, and one thing that seems to have changed is that there are more tutorial messages, which get triggered by your actions.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Ok tried to load the old save games that wouldn't load up in the last build and they crashed just like in the prior build.

So I started a fresh game and tried saving on the starter beach.
But the save process is broken.

I got this message popping up.."Save Game Failed(Copy to levelcache failed)Please report this."

So still can't save a game session.

Last edited by Volkira; 21/01/14 07:21 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Volkira
Ok tried to load the old save games that wouldn't load up in the last build and they crashed just like in the prior build.

So I started a fresh game and tried saving on the starter beach.
But the save process is broken.

I got this message popping up.."Save Game Failed(Copy to levelcache failed)Please report this."

So still can't save a game session.

I came here to report this exact same issue. My LevelCache folder is indeed empty. Well, at least I am informed as to know not to even try loading.

When doing damage, it now tells you the damage you do and (Absorbed: x) to let you know how much is resisted.

journeyman
journeyman
i successfully loaded a game and the "item disappear" bug seems to be fixed...

C
stranger
stranger
C
I was able to load a previous save and it looks like damage MAY have been addressed. Bow damage has been consistently hitting within the range specified by the weapon. Other weapons seem to packing more of a punch too.

veteran
veteran
Now in co-op, players can successfully recruit their own henchmen and have them follow.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I am still unable to save and or load. Cannot make new saves as I get the levelcache error. Old saves still crash to desktop.

Edit**

I also uninstalled the entire game and redownloaded it. Still not working for either old or new saves.

Edit 2***

A little more info. It looks like even though you get the levelcache error it actually does make a copy of the save. However I still crash to desktop with ANY save I try to load.

Last edited by DrugstoreMT; 21/01/14 08:34 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Barrel on X345 Y 64 can't be opened because instantly closed (anyway mine is empty)

Meowmic Republic of Sin
veteran
veteran
I'm not having any issues with loading or saving. Items seem to be sticking around in the inventory upon loading new game saves now. I don't seem to be able to combine the explosive arrowhead that comes in the Ranger's inventory with an arrow shaft (made from carving a branch) any longer, though.

Support
Support

Doublefreud *;
Can you get closer to the barrel? Did you try with a character that knows telekinesis? There is a known issue that trying to open a container that is out of range, but close enough to interact withe, will open for a split second. This can also happen at the docks, with the area that is roped off.

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by DrugstoreMT
I am still unable to save and or load. Cannot make new saves as I get the levelcache error. Old saves still crash to desktop.

When the game fails to save (and for savegames from the older alpha, if you have them), how many files do you have in your savegame folder?
In a successful save there should be 4:
Globals.lsb
<gamename>.lsb
<gamename>.bmp
LevelCache/Cyseal.lsb

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I have a LevelCache folder
Globals.lsb
gamename.lsb
gamename.bmp

However now that you mention it the levelcache folder is empty.....

Is it supposed to have something in it?

N
addict
addict
N
Hmm ... lets's try this:

Copy this file to the LevelCache folder and see if it loads:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32263228/lsb/Cyseal.lsb

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Nope same issue. Tried putting it in a save from previous alpha. No go.

Tried starting a new game and saving it. Then putting that file in the levelcache folder. Still crashes to desktop.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Norbyte
Hmm ... lets's try this:

Copy this file to the LevelCache folder and see if it loads:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32263228/lsb/Cyseal.lsb

Didn't work for me frown

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Oh well. This is getting frustrating! Time to take a break and come back after another patch or two. Guess its time to play Blackguards for a bit!

G
G
Save games work, but unfortunately companions are buggy when you load a previous save game.
I can still control them but can't assign them over, when I dismiss them and want to re-add them to the party they don't add and just stay standing in the shelter.

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
stranger
stranger
I've deleted Larian Studios folder from my documents completely, started a new game and saves seem to work fine. Unfortunatuly I saved while I had the quest exclamation marks above my characters and now I have them permanently after loading.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I am currently redownloading the entire game. I removed EVERY D:OS file from my PC. Lets see if this works. Will update soon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard