Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
If you pick up too many objects (who doesn't need twelve brooms, just in case?), some of the items will be unreachable in the inventory (including quest objects). You can still see them in the trade windows, but you can't interact with them there (impossible to click on them).

I'm sorry if this is a known issue, didn't find anything on it. But I might just be blind, wouldn't be the first time.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Bump. Is it a known issue? Should be high on the priority list. Absolutely game breaking bug.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'll look in to this.
Is it only in the trade that it doesn't work or also in the player inventory?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I'm not sure if this is the exact same issue, but I found any items in slot 57 and above can not be interacted with in trade windows but can be interacted with in inventory windows.

Edit: Disregard the slot number. I tried a different game save and that number had no relevance and I could interact with everything. Not sure what is wrong with the current game.

Last edited by dakkai; 23/01/14 10:12 AM.
G
Guv Offline
stranger
stranger
G
Yup, same here. Could not see items in inventory but could see but not trade the items in trade window.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by mr.Loma
I'll look in to this.
Is it only in the trade that it doesn't work or also in the player inventory?

You can't even see these items in the player inventory, so items "disappear" when you pick them up. Including quest items. You see them far down in the trade window, but you can't interact with them there (not sell them or move them around). I can provide a save game if you want.

Last edited by Aasgaard; 23/01/14 10:06 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
hmmm strangely enough I just tried with 100+ items and all of it seems to work, the trade scrollbar buttons seem invisible, I'll fix that, but you can still scroll though.

If you figure out how to reproduce it, please post it.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
My bugged items are on slot 300+ in the trade list. So you'll have to pick more empty bottles and cups than that. wink Warning: Pure guesswork: Maybe you have a byte sized variable (up to 256) which gives you problems?

M
stranger
stranger
M
ow ok,
I found and solved the inventory issue. I'll look into the trade window next.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Great. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard