Print Thread
#481342 04/02/14 05:15 AM
F
Fulgrim Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
When i entered the mess hall a small save/kill a chicken scenario started, everytime i moved the scenario repeated itself.goodluck and good game

O
stranger
stranger
O
I've noticed it as well. I'm pretty sure that every time you do the dialogue, you get the bonus stats as well (you could probably sit there and farm up +xxx heartless until you do +1000% damage, or whatever the cap is).

journeyman
journeyman
Yep, you do. Got them stats up to 4 or 5 before I decided to reload and venture elsewhere.

Proud Probatanthrope

Tor.com: Boob Plate Armor Would Kill You (cf. "ball plate armor" - Just think about it.)
L
stranger
stranger
L
I had this as well, eventually it stopped triggering once i let the chicken live.

Also I am pretty sure the personality trait bonuses don't stack. Having +5 base in a trait just allows you to have a cushion against the opposite side in case you gain points in the other side. Which ever side has more points is the bonus you get. So if you had heartless +5 and Compassionate +3, you would just get the heartless bonus since it's higher. Not the heartless bonus x5.

Link Copied to Clipboard