Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
stranger
stranger
W
After going with Zixzax to the Weaver. I was unable to talk to anyone. Interact with 90% of everything. Couldn't finish the murder after I went into the murder scene. I got the two extra companions. Can't do anything.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Each time i'm going in this room i get XP.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Buzkill
I was walking my party across some ice (after combat) and Rod kept failing the saving throw for knockdown after every step, ended up taking 5-6 tries to cross the ice.

Was Roderick farther away, so he was trying to run, while the others walked?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Rod was the active character at the time.

I cant remember if he was trying to run or walk at the time.

G
stranger
stranger
G
@Stabbey I appreciate your feedback on my feedback. But, I have to disagree about not including options for the sneak bush and the RIP headstone. The point of making this franchise is to make money so you can continue to make more titles in the future.

Creating Options may take a little extra coding but they make for a larger audience of happy players. Happy players recommend the game to their friends. Word of mouth sales is HUGE in gaming. I would make the game as configurable as possible to attract the widest audience possible.

Just think of some of the longer running titles; Baldurs Gate and the Elder Scroll Series. They have lots of options and the ability to change the game though mods.

Divinity Original Sin has all the makings for being a classic title that is talked about with fond memories years from now. It just depends on how much time and effort the devs want to invest in game features and content. From what I've seen so far they are very open to ideas that make the game appealing to both new and hard core RPG players.

Options could be configured on the fairly empty options screen on in a config file. Either way works as long as the ability to make the desired changes are there.

X
journeyman
journeyman
X
When entering the cook's house I keep on getting the question whether the chicken should live or not, I keep on getting compassionate + 1.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by Louis
When i Click on PNJ 1, I talk to PNJ 2. I can't talk to PNJ one.

[Linked Image]
image a telecharger gratuitement

can confirm this one.
what i did:

• walked first time in city
  • spoke first with npc 2
  • DONT spoke with 1 (not 100 percent certain)
  • fire breaks out
  • rainspell to extinguish it
  • spoke with npc 1 but view and dialog from npc2 was shown

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
- You can't confront the mortician with the fake sheep body if you talked to him about "jakes body" prior owning the death sheep.

- You cannot give the sheep ownerin the 100 Gold you got from the mortican as repay for killing her sheep. (maybe it's intended this way dunno)

- Arhu's stash gets duplicated multiple times. I guess it happens everytime he shifts from human form to cat form and vice versa.

- You can trade with Dietman before the fight. He will eventually drop everything you gave him except gold.

- I let Jack 'the chicken that got away' live but couldn't talk to him because i hadn't got the petpal perk yet and planned to do that later. However in the meantime he walked into one of the tents (the one where barrels are standing in) on the opposite side of the mess and was unreachable there, because you can't turn the camera to a degree where you can look inside the tent.

- The spell 'Minor Flare' is a standard spell of the wizard. Strangely i could buy and LEARN this spell again (from Arhu or the fireelemental in the homestead not sure anymore). What happend then the Spell 'Minor Flare' got added to the Skillbook again and the original Spell turned into another Spell 'Initiate's Flare' with the same effect but with lower ap cost and less damage. At least that's what i think was happening because 'Minor Flare' in the action bar got automatically replaced by the other spell. Other theory is that the book is titled wrong and that the action bar got confused by two spells with the same name randomly choose one.

- I found stacking and non stacking 'Empty Potion Flask' stacks (pun intended). Had a stack of 15 stacking flasks and one with 3 but couldn't combine them. Maybe they are different but accidentally share the same title.

- I happend to have a non reachable item in the inventory. What does that mean? The inventory grows and shrinks with the amount of items you find. I had so many items in the inventory so it got pretty big and one of the last items was a sword. When i selled alot of that stuff (i forgot the sword though) the inventory shrinked back to a normal size and the sword got inaccessible in the inventory. I wouldn't have noticed if the trade window wouldn't have showed me a big scrollbar for my inventory. I scrolled down and found the sword but couldn't place it in the trade window. Looked into my inventory and saw there wasn't a sword. I forced the inventory to grow by placing items at the bottom of it until i reached the row with the sword.

- The killing of enemies by allied forces doesn't yield any experience.

- The door at the lighthouse got destroyed during the fight but the magical lock remained intact. I could guide my party through the door but couldn't get back outside.

- You can carry crates and other containers in the inventory and you can open them from there too. At least you can do that for a certain time after putting the container in your inventory. After a while or reloading you can't open them anymore. You can see the opend container for a millisecond before it close automatically. To fix that issue you have to drop the container on the ground put it back into your inventory.

- Sometimes the leading (and therefore talking) person switches without my doing e.g. when you get teleported to the homestead the first time or use the teleporter stone in the inventory for the first time. My active character was always Roderick but after the teleport and the automatic engaging conversation it was Scarlett. Bad if you have to use reason, intimidate and so forth and that character is bad in that particular area.

- You can phoenix dive jump over the closed gate in the black cove that leads to the big crab.

- Dualdialogs between Roderick and Scarlett seem to trigger just once per installation (sounds stupid i know)?. For example the conversation about the guy who jumped of the cliff, the fleeing chicken or the guy who burned his house. This dialogs never occured again for me. Not when reloading not in a new game.

- Had a rare bug where all ingame text lost its position even the buttons of the menu were affected and therefor unlabeled. This bug was triggerd by an action in the inventory but i don't know what exactly. Alt tabbing out of the game and back fixed that issue.

- The teleportation mechanic that keeps the player inside the alpha boundaries somtimes had the effect that the teleported character was shown at the new and the old position. Just in case this mechanic is used somewhere elese.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Hello,

Here are different bugs i have found during the last version.

- Get stuck in the light house the first time i get in (unable to get out of it via the entrance)* On the second play it did the same ( i broke the door and had to tp on my way out ; wasn t able to get out or in the lighthouse)

- Same thing happened when i went i went in Esmeralda room( the one lock) unable to get out.
- Like said in the upper post , the phoenix dive jump allow us to get over the black ominous gate ,and in any other locked room ( can get in any locked house via this trick) (i think it s ok if you can jump over a river , tree or any other element but not in a house or room via the roof)

- Water fall after the first cave(where we find the kind of robot) is a lot higher than the river.(x=92 y=322)

- Key shortcut 0 isn't working ( no problem for the number 1 to 9 but 0 is not selection the spell)( tried in azerty and qwerty)

- If i wait too long to resurrect my partner , his/her body disappear in the ground and can t resurrect him/her because there is no more body ( also is a healing spell was applied before the death , it will keep healing him/her, maybe it thinking the character is alive and remove the body from the ground ?)

Sorry if some of this as already been wrote)
Sorry for my english.

Last edited by touvez; 08/02/14 08:10 AM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
This is my first post for Divinity Original Sin and it's 4am in the morning as I post this so if their is any spelling mistakes it due to being tired.

Anyway so I'm not sure if these bugs have already been reported or not, but I'll just go ahead and report them incase.

Bug 1: When using Phoenix Dive you can by pass lock doors with it. So if you can't pick that lock, just teleport on the other side. Sure surprised the wife in the mayor's house when i flamed teleported in knocking her and the bath tub back on the re-entry. end result was hitting her with giant two handed weapon.

So i don't think the ability was ment to be use that way.

Bug 2: When entering a place the rewards you experience for exploring you can get it over and over again. You just sit there and run around in the same location and it will keep giving you EXP. Though it stop sorta if you got into character inventory, but all you have to do is exit and re-enter to restart it back up.

Bug 3: This is just a minor issue, when you enter trade on a NPC you can't scroll one your back in the dialog box. This can be fixed if you click on any of the subjects there is to talk about. So nothing that can't be worked around.

Well this is about all i can think of at the moment, if i run into any other bugs I'll make sure to post them.

Now time for some sleep.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Gwizzz
@Stabbey I appreciate your feedback on my feedback. But, I have to disagree about not including options for the sneak bush and the RIP headstone. The point of making this franchise is to make money so you can continue to make more titles in the future.

I don't care for the RIP headstone either. However, Larian has said that they can't have options for everything or else the options page will be a mile long, and people have asked for options for everything.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Loadrunner
- The spell 'Minor Flare' is a standard spell of the wizard. Strangely i could buy and LEARN this spell again (from Arhu or the fireelemental in the homestead not sure anymore). What happend then the Spell 'Minor Flare' got added to the Skillbook again and the original Spell turned into another Spell 'Initiate's Flare' with the same effect but with lower ap cost and less damage. At least that's what i think was happening because 'Minor Flare' in the action bar got automatically replaced by the other spell. Other theory is that the book is titled wrong and that the action bar got confused by two spells with the same name randomly choose one.

The Skill you get when you first create a Wizard is called Initiate's Flare. The Minor Flare teaches a more powerful flare. I would rather the Minor Flare take the place of Initiate's Flare instead of having two. But I don't know if that's the intention.

- You can carry crates and other containers in the inventory and you can open them from there too. At least you can do that for a certain time after putting the container in your inventory. After a while or reloading you can't open them anymore. You can see the opend container for a millisecond before it close automatically. To fix that issue you have to drop the container on the ground put it back into your inventory.

This is not a time factor but a location factor. If you move too far away from where you originally picked up the container, etc, then it will do the open/close thing, because they are coded to close if you walk away from them. Hence why dropping it and picking it up fixes the issue momentarily. You have given it a new location so now it will open if you stand close to that spot.

- Dualdialogs between Roderick and Scarlett seem to trigger just once per installation (sounds stupid i know)?. For example the conversation about the guy who jumped of the cliff, the fleeing chicken or the guy who burned his house. This dialogs never occured again for me. Not when reloading not in a new game.

That's weird. I just tested this as I thought it worked fine in my second play through of this build, and it in fact worked. I know there was some bleed over from previous saves before. I haven't checked to see if this is still an issue.

T
stranger
stranger
T
First time making a bug report. I read through this thread so if these were noticed in previous versions, sorry, but I don't have comprehensive knowledge and am just gonna slap down what I noticed.

Unbalanced:
- I think this was noticed already, but you can teleport NPCs and they don't count it as attacking them. I thought I read something about it being fixed, but I can still do it. It makes sneaking by places and killing very easy. For instance, grouping up these fellows for slaughter:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

On that note, attacking Evelyn before her dialogue made her upset, but not in a fighting mood, and doing it too much makes her try to run away and disappear. And
  • When you first enter the lair and meet the 3 cultists enroute to Evelyn, 2 of them are friendly if you click on them for dialogue. The right & left Black Cultists are happy to see you, the Source Hunter, and will talk. Only the middle one spits and starts a fight. Then the other 2 join in like they've hated you all along.
  • Evelyn's fight dialogue goes twice. Once when I clicked on her, and then the word "FIGHT!" flashed across the screen, and she said everything a second time.
  • I was able to just walk by Evelyn, without fighting, if I wanted to. I could just open the door to downstairs and everyone ignored me. When I spoke with Jake, the journal said I'd defeated Evelyn.

Typo
  • Cecil calling his daughter Vicotria was already mentioned. In case it helps, the exact line goes, "Yes, Vicotria's come a long way."
  • I haven't seen this one mentioned yet: when running on the beach near the orc camp, Roderick says, "Carefull, dead orc." There should be only 1 L in careful.

Bugs
  • Sometimes when engaging NPCs in conversation, other people's dialogue choices would come up under the word (continue.). For example, when I talked to the Pincer crab at x26y345, the first time, I got: "1. (continue) mortician 2. Eglandaer 3. Let's change the subject." It looked like the mortician's name was under "(continue)", but only (continue) was clickable. So, Aureus' who-should-I-arrest dialogue choices appeared, but thankfully didn't do anything.
  • If you talk to the grieving orc on the beach, Bognard, as Roderick things go well. But there's a bug if Scarlett does it first. If you decide not to loot the bodies and to be kind, the two will go on about looting orc corpses anyway. The journal reflects things accurately, but their pop-up, white text dialogue - over their heads - says stuff about being eager to loot bodies.
  • There's a parchment stuck in a wall at about x176y81.
  • When fighting the pirates, I tried to have Scarlett cast chain lightning, and she got glitch-teleported to the chalky lever.
  • Already mentioned, but the crabs in the cove, near the levers, don't fight back. It felt like murder. They just kept going "Kriiii" and staring at me.

And probably the biggest bug I found, is that you can't exit to the beach the same way you came in. The Black Cove cave entrance lets you in, but if you try to exit that way, you go to what looks like a test area. I was able to run around a lot and check out the landscape. At one point I found a stretch of water and thought I was going to find treasure since it looked like a pathway. I followed it a long time. There was no treasure. (She's wearing her victory trophy, Bellegar's robes, hence the bikini look.)
[Linked Image]

Last edited by teakey; 06/02/14 04:56 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I was scrolling the camera when I was forced into conversation with the fish thief, and the camera didn't stop scrolling. It kept scrolling for the whole conversation and wouldn't reset even afterwards. A reload fixed the issue. I was probably using the fake fullscreen mode.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Few things/bugs I've found,

Item - Parchment, can't read or pick up/ stuck in wall CORD: x180 y82

Room with Billeh Gahr - Repeats question everytime you step on plate, Button under rug doesn't work, free exp if 3rd or 4th party member walks back and forth through doorway

Cave Central Office - Additional exp if you go in and out of hatch in floor, -x440/y147 lever teleports you to mound with no way of escaping (not sure if unfinished or bug)

Keys are not consumed when used on correct door (recommend either making consumable or key pouch w/unlim space

Rouge's Don't Duel wield even though they strike once with blade and again with empty hand

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Galaleo
-x440/y147 lever teleports you to mound with no way of escaping (not sure if unfinished or bug)

If you mean the one with the skeletons, I'm sure that's by design. You can return to the Homestead, or if you separated your party you could use the teleporter pyramids to get down.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Found another unlimited XP bug at x:102 Y:376, when heading to the chest there.

B
stranger
stranger
B
And another at x:27 y:358

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
We know that the exploration xp is broken. It has been mentioned a lot. The change to the companions is the cause. Hopefully they will fix it with the new update.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Seems I have dug myself a bit of a hole with Esmerelda. I tried to haggle at first, but even with a few gold short, the message says 'Your offer insults me!' I tried to fix this, even by giving her a few gold higher than the asking price, and she continues to be 'insulted'.

So I decided, 'Geez, if she's going to be prissy', and killed her... and three other guys.

Last edited by Mingnon; 07/02/14 04:57 AM. Reason: Overlooked a detail.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard