Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Bittereinder
Regarding that Arhu line, I don't think it's bleed-through, the same thing happened to me during my first playthrough with this build. I think we're simply not supposed to have access to the 'About Jake's corpse' line yet, or there's something wrong with the coding.

It's certainly a bug of some kind. He has a version of the line where instead he says "Oh, it's already been buried. Go talk to the Mortician about that."

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by JJoschy
When I got a Level Up, spend the Atribute points...and klick ok....no Points been spend..and the counter goes to zero, also the Abilitie Points.

I also had this happen to me when I hit level 8 on a coop game. We replayed the fight where I leveled many times and every time it happened. It didn't matter which points I chose (ability, bam zero, trait, bam zero, attribute, bam zero, even tried different ones within each category). Since I was 2nd player, we then quit & restarted the game. Upon loading the save where I had leveled, we discovered that if I did not join the game right away, the first player could assign those points and have them stay. Then when I joined, they were still OK.

Other bugs:

I also have many many many of the bugs already listed in this thread, so I won't bother repeating them.

I play a female, Bellegar and many other NPCs address me as male.

Both players cannot have a dialogue open otherwise funky things happen (everything from crashes, dialogue confusions, etc) This makes going to market difficult as only one player can 'shop' at a time. Distance didn't seem to matter either. I could be in a different building and if we both had a dialogue open the funkiness would happen. The only time it seemed ok was when we were in obviously different cells, ie, one in a basement, the other upstairs.

Not sure if all crafted items are supposed to reappear in the bag or outside on the ground? It happens both ways at the moment.
Also, some combinations have the animation & items are destroyed, but no new item is actually created. Seems random at the moment.

Was able to have a robe 'equipped' in the inventory even tho my char didn't have the prereq's to wear it. Character showed up as wearing only underwear anyways.

Watching the other player do phoenix dive with Madora results in a lot of Madora sliding around the screen. She eventually settles into the correct location. The entire animation displays correctly however on the primary player's computer.

Not sure if it's a bug, but I joined the game while the first player was still creating the characters. I was able to take one of them and walk around the area, even outside of the 'house' area into the barren test zone type place. Was able to pick up the test swords and other items as well, although they didn't transfer when the actual game finally loaded. Looked at the other player's screen and saw that he only had one character while in the house (because I wandered off of his visual space).

What actually is the difference between "unlock" and the 'lockpick' skill? I mean other than the level requirement for Way of the Ranger. It seems a bit redundant personally.

Oh yeah, and almost forgot to mention, when hit by friendly fire, the game sometimes confuses who was actually hit. For example, I'd get hit by the fireball, but it would be the character who cast it complaining that they were the ones hit, or vice versa.

Last edited by Alynora; 18/02/14 01:28 PM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I'll flag this as a bug:

I understand that the dialogue part of the chat log shouldn't include everything, only the important things... however, I do not think Kelvania's shopping list should be considered important.

journeyman
journeyman
Only thing I want to report that bugs me is the Combat Log doesn't record your settings from game to game. Meaning when you exit out of the game completely and then start it up again. And not just filter setting either. It totally resets to default size and position.

"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~ Mark Twain
Hey everyone loving the game, played it more than four times :P, I have to get screenshots again for some of the things I have mentioned on here (steam issue). I also have lost my original bug list which was disappointing, I also manage to play the game again because of the black clove glitch. (On my way to black cove soon).

Edit: Just finished through Black Cove will try to find more bugs.

Small Bugs:

- Characters can walk through the giant shells

- Character can still go through the giant stone door on the beginning of the game

- Graphical glitches on docks still

- Conrad ship pole can still be climbable

- The citizen bug where one of the citizen has taken the dialogue from the other two citizens. (Next to the warehouse)

- NPC Moira bug (area at Harbor warehouse)

- NPC (Curtis Sergeant) or his fellow NPC doesn’t react to destroying the door or the giant doors.

- Evelyn’s book case from the left is required to be looted from outside of the house (same as roberts book case they have shown a barrow when book case opened).

[Linked Image]

- The character triggers the trap when they are not standing on it (triggers when character is close to it)

[Linked Image]

- Lock picks doesn’t have description and they are not combined in the inventory

- Graphical bug on the mayor house

- Items can be thrown the other side of the wall in Evelyn’s trap room next to the hams to the secret room.

[Linked Image]

- Scroll of blanks

- Floating objects such as flowers on pots or books on chairs.

- When interact with Robert book case next to the leaning coffin, the character walked to Robert’s room than it go behind the wall of the book case and opened an invisible barrel.

[Linked Image]

- Can’t interact with Sheba or Toka

[Linked Image]

- Phoenix dive still glitches as my cursor was showing its valid to do it but it only made the fire animation on the 2nd spot but my character is still on the 1st spot.

- Buckler placement on character isn’t right

- Evelyn’s pouch has a steal mouse cursor icon.

- The animations punches of the demons are not synced with the sound and character hit or sometimes the animations doesn’t show the demon hitting the character. (Might be due to optimization lag or something else).

- Random extra attack from character (No AP have been used or no damage taken)

- Hammers has no stats at all.

- Can't walk down a little steep hill outside of the Cook's house

[Linked Image]

- Gold cannot be picked up due inside of the large pile. Though the looting in that area must be changed or the gold pile of coins should be removed.

[Linked Image]

- Phoenix Dive can go pass through the secret area pass the two portals.

- Missing textures (hole) in this area

[Linked Image]

- Really hard to get this lever

[Linked Image]

- The enemy AI is far to punch my character

[Linked Image]

Medium Optimization Issue:

- When opening the inventory system in some places the FPS drops down to 30 FPS.

Broken:

- Inventory sorting system still bugged.

- Waypoints doesn't teleport all characters to the destination.

- Ahru bug where I have not searched for the corpse, when Ahru mentions I found the corpse.

- Scroll bug where you move the slider manually than by scrolling up or down the slider jumps dramatically on the inventory screen or bartering.

- Killed the staff thief with three moves with an bow, the last hit was an critical and the enemy AI did not drop the staff or the quest log hasn’t been updated. (The animation of the kill was the slow death, I really don’t know the cause of the bug, but that’s what happened during that battle).

- The inventory of the character that ended the turn is still open and items can be placed or be taken out without any use of AP.

- Snorri quest doesn’t work

- Confirmed that NPC are confused of Gender

[img]http://i.imgur.com/X37lWcn.jpg[/img]

- Using fire on Ice surface should produce water and using Ice on fire surface should produce water aswell.

- No Sounds and music sometimes in Black cove but loading again works.

- Can't enter in Black Cove again, must go to a load that hasn't entered black cove.

- When battling with the machine it wont let the character attack from the right of the machine screenshot:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/X37lWcn.jpg[/img]

- Zixax dialogue bug of the White Witch and Braccus.

- The two soldier patrol stuck on one place at the side of Roberts working place, just constantly talking about the same thing: "Cyseal isn't bad at a quiet place like this?"

Crashes:

- Opening chests, barrels, or any object that can be open will sometimes cause a crash (I really don't know what specific item or cause of this crash).

- When finished talking to Jake than walk back up the stairs it crashes (sometimes it crashes)

- Crashed during combat when clicking on an enemy (happened twice now by using Scarlett with an bow) Edit: I just found what is causing this crash, it happens when clicked on the enemy for an attack from the bow (no animation of arrow and AP have not been used) than it has crashed.

- Crashed when upgraded the home stead to fire, than went to the waypoint to go to another waypoint it crashes.

All have been to "Send crash Report".

Suggestions:

- When NPC is interacting with the character the items that the NPC are holding (I don't think the developer added the ability for the character to actually hold their items right) should be holster (example the two fishermans) than when character finished talking with the NPC, they un-holster and start fishing again.

- I must say that the “Scimitar” sword is OP, as it kills enemy’s that are Level 1-3 with two shots. The Scimitar should be used when the character is level 5 as it take about 4-8 shots to kill an enemy (Level 5-6) which is about right. The bastards sword should be used for battling with level 1-3 characters.

- Zombies might still need to be worked on as they appear to hit the character from a distance which doesn’t look good at all.

- Evelyn’s hideout mission can still be approved by your character walking into the room with full of cultists (Ally for now) and than Evelyn should start speaking to you, than the cultist NPC can react (Turned to Enemy).

- Believe it or not I have not done any crafting as the crafting system need to be introduced more (Just one with rope and barrel lid). I have allot in my inventory and the inventory sorting is still bugged. The developers might should open a new UI for crafting instead of crafting in your inventory.

- Combat is really awesome though to make the combat more exciting can we add close-ups for combat too? when killing enemy's with final blow or when summoning an elemental. Anything that might give a little kick to make the combat more enjoyable.

- Please add in more controls options for mouse clicks, as I have to go manually each update to change the opposite of the clicks (I have a left-handed mice).

Edit: I request for the moderator or admin to hide my images for reason spoilers (I don't know how to do it). Thanks

Last edited by Texoru; 22/02/14 02:20 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I don't know if this has been reported yet but if you tell Aureus(I think was his name) to arrest Esmeralda for the murder of the councillor and after speaking to Zombie Jake and telling him to release her he will walk out the building and teleport back into the room if you didn't follow him or you can walk down the stairs to the cells and hear the dialogue of him apologizing and what not.

In both cases it causes an inability to speak to the guy after he is back in his room. The only prompts he gives is if you attack him over the Control+Click command telling you to be careful with your weapon.

Last edited by Scarthcaroth; 19/02/14 05:32 PM.
X
journeyman
journeyman
X
Now whenever I use a waypoint shrine within cyseal, my party doesn't follow. frown This happened after I used the waypoint in black cove. When I want to waypoint to black cove, my party does follow.

Last edited by xardas22; 19/02/14 06:33 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by xardas22
Now whenever I use a waypoint shrine within cyseal, my party doesn't follow. frown This happened after I used the waypoint in black cove. When I want to waypoint to black cove, my party does follow.

I've found that to be an intermittent problem since the beginning of the game: I'm not sure whether or not there's a specific trigger, but in my game, my followers wouldn't come after me to begin with, then did so for most of the duration of the game, and then at the end they didn't.

A particularly irritating problem I've had is that the game often ctds when using bows in combat. Though I'm left wondering if it's a particular bow (the Frightening Shortbow, I think) as it never seemed to happen when using the others. Might just be coincidence, though.

J'aime le fromage.
X
journeyman
journeyman
X
Can't talk to Aureus anymore, after I did the Councillor's wife quest. Hmm, I see scart already reported, anyway I have same issue.

Last edited by xardas22; 19/02/14 08:07 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Hi,

I don't know if it's intended or not but the weapons durability numbers seem buggy...

2 durability for 1 attack (dagger - 2 AP) is a lot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also... when wielding dagger, one attack consist in two hits but only one is display in the combat log.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- I separated my party to try to sneak Scarlett behind enemy lines. She was spotted, and I retreated her and entered Sneak mode outside of line of sight, but I still had 3 AP left. I then switched to my guys outside of combat and entered them in to it. Then it switched to Scarlett’s turn, and she still had her 3 AP, but her portrait was outlined in blue, the gold was for a skeleton. It’s an issue with the portrait outlines. I think it happens most often in single-player when you switch between characters who aren’t in combat and take them into combat.

- The “Tactical Retreat” skillbook that drops and is for sale is actually the “Scorched Earth” skill, which is similar, but leaves fire as well as smoke behind.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi everyone, I'm new here and sorry for my bad English! smile

Here are some bugs in my first hour playtime.
I cannot mark any quest on map (last version it worked sometimes).

And this is not a tomato:
[Linked Image]

This is a tomato:
[Linked Image]

But the other thing, that looks like an apple, is an apple. I'm a little bit confused. It seems, that is a tomato from the Netherlands. laugh

Last edited by Dolph Lundgren; 20/02/14 02:54 PM.
I don't know if this has been mentioned but there is another serious crash such as Black cove:

- Crashed when upgraded the home stead to fire, than went to the waypoint to go to another waypoint it crashes.

Edit: I just found the solution to stop the crash, you must waypoint to Blackcove than out of the cave (Haven't tried to use the waypoint in Blackcove to go other places).

Last edited by Texoru; 22/02/14 05:10 AM.
addict
addict
Maybe already reported:
- some object don't feedback in the log when you pick them up (fishes, and some other stuff).
- The engine is probably built that way, but to be able to see inside Houses when I am not in is a mood breaker.

Last edited by Cromcrom; 23/02/14 07:28 AM.

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi guys -There is another handle of bugs of game mechanics!

Game version 1.0.147- I don`t think that there is the reason to create another thread for this version because tecnically it almost indetically to 1.0.143

Here we go

1)Minor diadvantage- For some reason I cannot pass though teleport from front side and there is strange white contour in it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436822

2)Minor disadvantage- For some reason the sand spot which hides the tresure DO NOT makes wet

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436946
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436901

3)Bugs about item interaction systems-

So some items we cannot put inventory and throw out directly(Animation of throwing is presented though) ,(for example the bench) BUT if we find the crate or any container we can put such object there ,then we should put in container into our inventory and then you can replace this item directly in you inv. , but you won`t be able throw out this thing
Below you can see the list of "uncollecltable" items it`s not full list because I didn`t explored much of Alpha
A)NONAME thing there is no descripton for it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558703

B)The talking seeshell about bug relative to it I`ll post below
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558479

C)Basket
D)Bench http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436981

E)Oil barrel http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230436851

F)Fishrack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230437078

G)Sack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231392571

4)Major breaking quest bug detected
-Regarding afore-mentioned tweaks you can pick up talking seeshell and talk with it ........in your inventory!!!And if you choose "greedy option" (to sell it) there will pop up another shell who will cost 320 gold and old shell(original) will be there too, and will cost 2 gold! Thus you can endlesly booster greedy attribute!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558594

5)Bug or feature -? When you`re talking with someone green dots on the compass become yellow why?
Before talking -
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230483335

During the dialog -pay attention for the dots on the compass!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228385059

6)Minor bug There is basket with vegetables,but if we look inside there will be nothing-I know this is the ALPHA http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558670

7)I don`t know are we supposed to throw thing into the water if it is,make some splash water effects then--please kind sir!!-))
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558784

Grapics bugs actually I don`t know how to name it

1)Graphic glithc - Shelter Plane
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558415

2)Just look-It`s not enough to see it at static image it would better to check this in dynamic behavior
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230437115

3)http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230558856 Don`t know how to classify this -please let me know

What is( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227919671)this bees,flyes, or microscopic Lords of Chaos?
I suggest use the as defensive weapon -cast on it spell submisson and swarm of theese creatures will attack th opponent

Last edited by James 540; 23/02/14 03:41 PM.

Experience is a hard master but a good teacher-Proverb of RPG player (c)
apprentice
apprentice
I'm not sure if this was reported.

The phantom of Samson stalks not only the Lighthouse, but the library as well. grin

Image Link

When Cecil took me up to the library, I saw Samson's words on the newly added log.

Last edited by zenkimoto; 23/02/14 03:05 PM. Reason: Having Trouble With Forum Image Function...
Support
Support
Originally Posted by James 540
There is another handle of bugs of game mechanics!

Thank you. For the spot that hides the treasure chest, it is suppose to be a pile of sand, so the water and oil is just not deep enough to cover it. Also, your characters walk right through the sand, rather then over it, so the liquid also just goes right through it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I`m one of those who just want to make Larian games better!

Of course if I`ll find such kind of bugs I`ll post there

stranger
stranger
Epic edit, I saw an update on the 17 feb. I've never started a new game after that hotfix!
I'll do it now to see if dialogues are fixed.

I'm so excited for final release smile

Last edited by rainy nights; 24/02/14 01:17 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Another couple of bugs

1)Medium\High bug- Some legioners on the beach before Cyseal don`t react on my attacks! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439101
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231438991

2)Strange and high bug of game mechanics-I was attacked by INVISIBLE hostile
When it`s trying to kill you
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439168

-Did you see someone?And I didn`t too,but there is enemy,you can see his portrait at top of the screen,pay attention to the "Miss" he`s standing somewhere there-There is only way to kill him ,you should drop any container to hurt him that`s all

After killing
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439283

Origin of this bug-I think it appears when you are trying to kill innocent people and person which you`re trying to kill, telling you "I`ll leave just don`t hurt me!" or something like that,and then he\she`ll dissapear,but sometimes during the fight the same person can appear at "invisible mode" and trying to kill you.

3)Minor bug or not bug at all,it`s relative -I actually don`t know,You should decide Larian
When you causing "0" damage for someone,then person reacting to you
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231438902

4)Minor and funny bug-You can save and then load game when everyone died ,and you can teleport to Shelter Plane when you died at NON Shelter area
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231439380

5)I think it`s famous bug -You have possibility to get places where you are not suppose to be,and in my case for some reason fog of war disabled at all and I can see the whole map!!HUGE spoilers!
a) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766403
b) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766442 --!!!!SPOILERS!!!
c) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766479 -Right you are there are SPOILERS too!

6)*sniff* Old bug from Divine Divinity you can steal everything if we put this at container and there will be no reaction to it *sniff*

7)High bug of UI-After trading there can appear few windows of quantity of items for selling or buying if we click "OK" game will crash
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766241
BTW It`s only crash which I managed to cause-Good job Larian)!!

Graphic Glitch
Shelter Plane http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231751538

Just one question-Can we really kill Arhu and Zixzax and any other universal characters without cheat if we do-how Larian would explain theirs ressurection then?

Poor ZixZax - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766281
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231766341 I will miss you-)) Who-ZixZax,Occupation-Historian,Race-IMP Status-Dead

Last edited by James 540; 24/02/14 04:16 PM.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard