Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Divinity: Original Sin - Spring is Coming

Catch a sneak preview of what's to come this Spring for Divinity: Original Sin in our newest teaser trailer. The world is growing ever more vast and more interactive, and here you'll find a first look at some of Rivellon's previously unseen fairytale landscapes and creatures. If you pay close attention, you'll find that it's not only your elemental powers, but also tempestuous weather that can shift the winds in combat.

Catch the sneak preview here in our newest teaser trailer.

R
RtM Offline
R
Does this mean the Feb 28th release date is no longer valid?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RtM
Does this mean the Feb 28th release date is no longer valid?

Yes.

It became clear when the alpha was released in December that a February release date would be too early.

Support
Support

Larian announced at the end of January, in kickstarter update #54, that they were delaying the release until 'spring' and would give an exact date when they were 100% sure of it (the German publisher has since said April 25; if accurate, presumably that is the current target date).

veteran
veteran
Yesterday I've installed Divinity Original Sin . Start a brand new game & played for ca 2 hours ...

... Oooo, it was worth the waiting till now !! claphands

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
A
veteran
veteran
A
Yeah, it was, wasn't it ? wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
O yeah it was !!

Exactly on july 2th a package came to me with "Divinity Original Sin Kickstarter Backer Edition" in it !
I was extremely suprized (in a positive way!) because I thougth I must wait longer because I missed a date (june 26th) I checked to late my e-mail ...

The Game Manual is suuuper !! Very long time since I've seen upcoming such a great Game Manual, big thanks and a warm hug to all who have worked on this Manual and all other great stuff of course, last but sure not least the most fantastic & (already!) the most addictive RPG game that is Divinity Original Sin !
Can't say this enough, sorry I start to begin repeat words :hihi:
claphands

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
A
veteran
veteran
A
I had ordered the Collector's Edition ... And now I'm playing it ... wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Link Copied to Clipboard