Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
  • All four “owned” chests in the Barracks outside Aureus’s office were empty.
  • I decided to try killing Evelyn in town to see if that affected anything. Attacking her enough made her say “To me my fellow guards”, as if she was a guard.

My first attempt at attacking her didn’t go so well as she was next to Thelyron at the time, and he was level 8. He summoned an Earth Elemental (which appeared in the patients room, not the lobby, because it was too crowded beside his desk. That one-shot three of my level 5 characters at once.

Attempt 2, I did immediately after she used the stone to heal a patient. When she died, she was cramped in a corner. Holding ALT had her four drops constantly scrolling amongst each other. I couldn’t pick up anything from ALT, I had to manually pick them up from the ground. The scrolling thing kept happening until there was only one item left.

Thelyron didn’t notice that we had murdered his assistant. After leaving, we did get the “another innocent as fallen” dual dialogue, which is correct, but Madora still thought Evelyn was alive. Not that you can really plan for all possible outcomes. There was another fixed dialogue after the reveal spell was used, where Roderick and Scarlett talked as if Evelyn were still alive.

At least she was gone for the fight where she would appear had she been alive.
  • The Sparkmaster is kinda a joke now. My entire contribution to the fight was charming a skelton clubber, who hit it for 50 damage in an attack of opportunity, and Madora whacking it once for 69 damage. The farmers did the rest of the damage and killed it. He hit one of them once for 103 damage. The only other thing he did was to zap one of my characters with electricity on his first turn. That’s all.
  • Evelyn's "Smelly Scarf" is considered a 'belt' item.
  • Still some other bugs from previous versions:
  • Zixzax only gets one player's opinion on choices in the homestead instead of both like he's supposed to (and used to).
  • You still can't equip a second ring.
  • There's another slot on your paper doll that I can't figure out what it's supposed to be used for.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm not sure if this is a bug

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Comandante
I'm not sure if this is a bug

If I'm understanding this right, you dug a grave and that started combat. The digging a grave thing should start combat, but yes, it's a bug that the orc still responds with "watch where you're pointing that" when he gets hit.

J
stranger
stranger
J
just got my hands on this game - first issue:

at 2560x1600 ultra settings, in game icons (eg for spells on hotbar or journal icon near mini-map) go black when highlighted (either by mouse over or by game)

lowering res fixes this

this is gtx670 SLI with NVidia 335.23 driver

Support
Support

At 2560x1600 I get black icons for inventory items and spells in the hotbar on mouse-over; the standard journal icon is fine, but black when switched to the 'updated' version.
That was not the case in at least the first couple alpha versions (I lowered the resolution due to some minor stuttering when running, after playing through the alpha the first time).

Single ATI card here, HD7870.

stranger
stranger
I'll throw my 2 bits in on this as well. I play @ 2560x1440 and occasionally get a black icon near minimap. Also, my first icon on my hotbar is always black upon loading a save but turns normal when I mouse over it, remains fine after till I load again. Single ATI R9 290.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Have a few problems i encoutnered in coop mode 20.3.2014- 22.3.2014:

Sometimes one of us gets +1xp, like its splitting 99 and the other one 100; only minor thing still change please
Sometiimes one of us doesnt get the extra exp from quick learner (+10%)
On level up we only get 1 ability point per level up compared to solo
Rain/ Water spells dont trigger the burning chest north of the city, u dont even get burning damage when u start smashing or looting around the chest
When quickloading we sometimes end up having the other payers character.
When loading the non hosting player sometimes[1 out of 5 times) spwans with not stat or ability points
In the dialoges between the characters we have to read out loud via skype cause the other player cant read the last one 100%, and sometimes [20%) even the ones in between.
You sometimes get for the same dialogue options different or no changes at all. 1-3 times got romantic+1 then cynnical+1 then nothing at all
Sometimes even after gold waging and asuccessful trade u end up not gaining any gold but loosing all items[ tried many times if i just missclicked there, no its a bug)
We sometimes get a little different items from the same chest after loading : first time we got a blueshield; second time similar blue shield but a [greater] one, didnt happen again after 3 reloads to try

Support
Support

You currently get 1 ability point each level up to level 5, then 2 points from 6 to 10 or 15, and then 3 points after that.

So the trades that you didn't get any gold, there was gold on the merchant's side (ie you hit the 'balance' button)?

Chest/container contents are random.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard