Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#485063 03/04/14 05:37 PM
Tekray Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is there a new way to get out? Teleporter pyramid says its too far to work. Can only go from homestead to observatory, don't see any other active portals. I have discovered the first 2 portals but havn't used them yet. Bug or am I missing something?

Last edited by Tekray; 03/04/14 06:04 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
I have the same issue.

Only one other teleporter can be interacted with (the one next to the right of the tapestry), but when clicked this says "The teleporter refuses to work".

EDIT:
Ah, never mind - found it. There's a new icon on the right of the screen that pops out a Rift Travel menu.

Last edited by Oztrich; 03/04/14 06:33 PM. Reason: Lack of observation skills
veteran
veteran
Whoops, closed too soon then (but got my pyramid stuck, so had to reload anyway).

Should probably update the dialogue then to no longer refer to a stone you should have gotten?

veteran
veteran
The new little pyramid Icon on the rigth side of the Monitor
can teleport you to every waypoint in the game!

Good idea! you don't need to go to the vault and then to a waypoint, you can directly go to the waypoints.

Last edited by Alix; 03/04/14 08:09 PM.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
Alix #485130 03/04/14 09:30 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Alix
The new little pyramid Icon on the rigth side of the Monitor
can teleport you to every waypoint in the game!

Good idea! you don't need to go to the vault and then to a waypoint, you can directly go to the waypoints.

That's definitely a nice idea. I know that before I was using the Homestead teleport as a shortcut to return to town, so this is a definite improvement. Now I just have to hope for a new waypoint in the undead-infested West Cyseal.

Link Copied to Clipboard