Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#487563 06/04/14 09:08 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So I couldn't contain myself to wait for the finished version and started playing the beta. Now it turns out I'm stuck in the Shelter plane.

I've gotten the teleporter pyramid (it doesn't work) and I can go to the Observatory to the Main Hall and back. I've asked all of the questions I could to the weaver and my Impy friend. I'm guessing this is a bug, but I was wondering how you're supposed to get out?

Plus, a second bug I've noticed is that often, during conversations my line of sight gets dragged to one side, till it reaches the side of the map.

Despite these issues, it's been fun tho.

EDIT: found the rift travel menu! There should be an indication of it somehow, not just searching through the forums till you hear of it smile

Last edited by Ticlimax; 06/04/14 09:12 AM.
Ticlimax #487567 06/04/14 09:27 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
It took myself 5 minutes as well to find the exit. And yes, there's still plenty of bugs, my favourite one where my game crashes when I try to enter the cave to the north (confirmed, it crashed over a dozen times before i gave up: perhaps Larian can recreate it the way I did, fight all monsters in the area (zombie pigs, archers and mages) then instead of entering the cave, return to cyseal, so the next time you return the game crashes).

Ticlimax #487576 06/04/14 09:49 AM
old hand
old hand
I searched for the exit aswell. I highly suggest adding a popup message that there's a new icon on the right of the screen + explanations.

Ticlimax #487578 06/04/14 10:02 AM
veteran
veteran
It can just blink green like it does when you find the second shard in Cyseal to make you aware of another portal opening up there.

That effect was so annoying, it was really hard NOT to miss wink

Ticlimax #487580 06/04/14 10:17 AM
old hand
old hand
Agreed, the later blinking is annoying. Especially if you're currently in a part of the map where is no waypoint shrine near your party. You simply don't want to teleport to the shelter plane at that point smile

Link Copied to Clipboard