Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#491624 25/04/14 02:58 PM
D
drosfix Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
*The first dungen/territorial dungen the electric trap do not work.

*The 2 flip in the same dungen dos not work. And also the second Redirick still do not follow you in sol player.

[Linked Image]

* Also, this is probably not a bug but might aswell leave it here, the music still has way too long pauses between each song. It's like you are enjoying a music for 2 minutes, then it stops playing and you go around 4-5 minutes with no music, then another one kicks in. It apears that music is triggered only by the place you are entering and then if you stay in the same place for long then a new music takes wayy too long to kick-in. Sumited by: KnightPT

PS: I will take down the bugs that I did't find if you want me 2.

Last edited by drosfix; 25/04/14 05:45 PM.
stranger
stranger
Lots of missing Letters

In the Startmenu all Words have a lot of missing Letters. The Text is unreadable at the moment.

The Missing Letters i identified are:

b,c,e,i,u

the whole Life is free to p(l)ay
enthusiast
enthusiast
@stoffel: reset your 3d driver settings. do not force anti-aliasing

Support
Support

For the electrical trap, if you have a barrel/case/crate over the vent in the middle and there is still electrified water there, try walking into it; it will stun a character for 3 or 4 seconds, but should clear the trap. I had a problem the first couple times I tried this, but reloading the same save a few times after that, I had no trouble clearing the trap as intended.

If your characters' portraits are chained together (the default), the non-lead characters should follow. Try a different formation (button above the portraits).

Raze #491659 25/04/14 05:22 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
On the electric trap on the tutorial dungeon, i threw 2 vases on top of each other in the correct place but the lightning kept doing its business, but afterwards i destroyed them with a bow and threw a single crate and then it got disabled like it should smile never touched the lightning ofc.

Unless one crate is heavier than 2 vases stacked on top of each other, there is a slight bug here smile

Also, this is probably not a bug but might aswell leave it here, the music still has way too long pauses between each song. It's like you are enjoying a music for 2 minutes, then it stops playing and you go around 4-5 minutes with no music, then another one kicks in. It apears that music is triggered only by the place you are entering and then if you stay in the same place for long then a new music takes wayy too long to kick-in.

As the soundtrack is absolutely brilliant so far, i keep thinking the music should "loop" a little more and new songs in the playlist start faster. Anyways, just a personal preference.

Last edited by KnightPT; 25/04/14 05:26 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Characters seem to fully heal on Quick load

Certain item tooltips say they need loremaster 1 to identify but when attempted it says "loremaster too low"

When crafting with the sticky arrowhead the crafting progress bar appears and the arrowhead is used up but no sticky arrow is created.

Last edited by NinjaSteave; 25/04/14 08:05 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
-Kelvania is still confused about protagonists gender. I spoke to her with male protagonist first, then female second and she still says the line to her as if she were a man.

-Reputation is not working properly? It says that I'm a superstar at 100, but one of my characters got it up to 261 already and I'm only at the beginning of the game. And it always raises only for the character who is talking to an npc. Good deeds of the whole party do not count it seems.

-I'm also not quite sure that traits are working properly, because when I first chose one side of the bar, and then the other one, like Egotistical and then Altruistic, the reputation did not go up.

Last edited by Aramintai; 25/04/14 08:28 PM.
M
addict
addict
M
The game crashes to desktop when taking items (cups/bread/etc.) from the center table across from the bar in the Cyseal tavern. The Windows 7 Event Viewer Application log shows:

Faulting application name: EoCApp.exe, version: 1.0.30.0
Faulting module name: EoCApp.exe, version: 1.0.30.0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x003926b8
Faulting process id: 0xc64 (this number varies - also 0x4e24, 0x615c, etc.)
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Shipping\EoCApp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Shipping\EoCApp.exe

This might be a problem only for me, but if so, any ideas? Thanks!

veteran
veteran
I didn't get to play long, but here's some problems I noticed in the short time I was on.

- You can hear Ishamashell spamming in the event log from the starting location on the beach.

- Mousing over Ishamashell's reward chest while it is still hidden in the water absolutely kills game performance until you remove your mouse from that area.

- Even with the ability to click through the chat pane toggled to off, you can still click through certain portions of it (which cause your characters to run to the location clicked). One problem area I noted was the region of the chat pane where the scrolling arrows are located; it doesn't seem to ever become solid regardless of the click-through setting. Other sections of the chat pane behave as expected, however.

- There is something wrong with the first electric trap in the tutorial dungeon. Tossing a vase on top of it doesn't disable it. Tossing a barrel on top of the vase doesn't disable it either, despite the fact that both of these items individually have a weight of "5". A crate (which also has a weight of 5) does a partial block of the trap, leaving some areas still electrified (particularly the area between the trap and the nearby treasure chest).

- There are now two levers (one hidden and made visible through a perception check) for the Metal Temple Door prior to the first electric trap mentioned above. Why?

- Text that displays above a character's head appears and vanishes too quickly. It is too easy to miss parts of a conversation this way and it needs to display for longer and progress to the next part of the conversation more slowly. We shouldn't have to speed-read our way through an RPG.

- The tutorial recommends splitting your party up to deal with the fireball pressure plate trap. When one character is sent (alone) ahead to disarm the trap lever, they comment about the cultists not making it this far. Because your party is spread apart this never triggers the response from the other character (which does play if you ignore the tutorial's advice and have both characters proceed past the fireball pressure plate trap together).

- Most of the containers in the tutorial were empty. For example, I ended up with absolutely no "bones" despite all the bone piles I looted. This wasn't the case prior to the patch. I understand RNG happens, but perhaps it should be happening a little less.

- The barrel by Junius and Bibius (guarding the bridge prior to reaching town) displays an icon that implies it has not been checked/looted even after it has.

- Is Sidewinder actually working? My warrior (who has Sidewinder) was flanked by 3 orcs and had had a "Flanked -20 Defense" debuff. Another orc was flanked by 3 guards and also had a "Flanked -20 Defense" debuff. Either that orc had the Sidewinder talent as well, or mine wasn't doing anything.

- The "Fire!" event on the ship in town is triggering too early/far out. The NPC that runs out and shouts "Fire! Fire!" to the townsfolk (and then them responding by running to the docks) is missed entirely by the player by the time he gets past Arhu's conversation and enters the town gates. In fact, if you have never played the game before and don't know about the event, you're likely to miss it entirely since you'd enter the town gate and see a deserted area (as all the NPCs in that area have long left for the docks). If you go in any direction besides left (towards the docks) you'd just miss the whole thing because there are no breadcrumbs (i.e. NPCs running towards the docks) for you to follow.

- Durability damage occurs too quickly. My weapons (which I did not abuse) required level 2-3 repair by the time I reached town. It is difficult enough to convince a new player to place even a single point in repair ("Blacksmithing") during character creation. It's made worse by the fact that a single point is worthless by the time you get your hands on a repair hammer.

- My reputation is 161 by the time I reach town (100 is supposed to be a "Superstar"). Everyone in the town seems to have a 100 attitude towards me.

- The store interface no longer informs you of the amount of gold you're saving thanks to the "Barter" skill. It used to last patch and I really preferred that as it was good/positive feedback towards the skillpoint investment.

- I am glad that permanent durability loss seems to have been removed. But I am concerned that it was done in a way that made the Lockpicking skill seem pointless. Why invest in Lockpicking and lockpicks when the Blacksmithing skill and a repair hammer will keep your equipment in top shape while you abuse it to bash through every lock as well?

C
stranger
stranger
C
Conversation with Aureus:
"The changes of survival duing these sorties..."

veteran
veteran
Bug: Bone pile in graveyard tunnel (x:573, y:212) - when you try and interact with it, you walk through it into the ore, and get “Can’t Reach”.

Originally Posted by Gyson
I didn't get to play long, but here's some problems I noticed in the short time I was on.

- You can hear Ishamashell spamming in the event log from the starting location on the beach.

Seems like the range is a little too large all over. Standing in the middle of the market you can hear the moans from Thelyron's clinic.

- There is something wrong with the first electric trap in the tutorial dungeon. Tossing a vase on top of it doesn't disable it. Tossing a barrel on top of the vase doesn't disable it either, despite the fact that both of these items individually have a weight of "5". A crate (which also has a weight of 5) does a partial block of the trap, leaving some areas still electrified (particularly the area between the trap and the nearby treasure chest).

It is bugged now, but the item on top does stop it from reactivating, but you have to walk over it.

- There are now two levers (one hidden and made visible through a perception check) for the Metal Temple Door prior to the first electric trap mentioned above. Why?

Yeah, a second lever for the same thing is redundant, perception check or no. It should probably do something else.

- The tutorial recommends splitting your party up to deal with the fireball pressure plate trap. When one character is sent (alone) ahead to disarm the trap lever, they comment about the cultists not making it this far. Because your party is spread apart this never triggers the response from the other character (which does play if you ignore the tutorial's advice and have both characters proceed past the fireball pressure plate trap together).

That seems new - in the last patch I tried running both chars through and still got the single-char dialogue.

- I am glad that permanent durability loss seems to have been removed. But I am concerned that it was done in a way that made the Lockpicking skill seem pointless. Why invest in Lockpicking and lockpicks when the Blacksmithing skill and a repair hammer will keep your equipment in top shape while you abuse it to bash through every lock as well?

I believe they'll change it so smashing chests open damages/loses/lowers the quality of items inside.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stabbey

That seems new - in the last patch I tried running both chars through and still got the single-char dialogue.

Hmm, it was a two-part statement even in the last patch. I took a screenshot this time through, and the conversation goes like this:

The lever user says: "That lever seems to have deactivated the traps. Which means those thieves must have never made it this far..."

The other character responds "They seem to have gotten what they came for, in any case."

You'll never hear that second part if you split the party up as the tutorial suggests.

M
addict
addict
M
There's a weird gray square surrounding Jahan in the library - never saw it in any earlier update.

I also keep getting crashes to desktop when taking items from tables etc. (bottles/cups/bread/etc.) in several areas, including from the tables in the Cyseal tavern and from the "picnic area" near the two outdoor performers. The Windows 7 Event Viewer Application log shows the below identical errors for each of these crashes (with the exception of the "faulting process id", which is different for each crash):

Faulting application name: EoCApp.exe, version: 1.0.30.0
Faulting module name: EoCApp.exe, version: 1.0.30.0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x003926b8
Faulting process id: 0xc64 (this number varies - also 0x4e24, 0x615c, etc.)
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Shipping\EoCApp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Shipping\EoCApp.exe

It seems like I might be the only one with this recurring problem, though. Any ideas would be appreciated!

D
stranger
stranger
D
There's a fairly reproducible bug that somewhat out of hand with the new update.

A character can grab any pickup-able container in the game then take it to The End of Time and bash them for significantly increased loot.
Even unlocked containers (like baskets) will spew out several hundred gold while locked chests will drop thousands and rare gear that requires loremaster 5. I can only presume that tEoT has higher 'map level' than cyseal because I was getting dragonscale armor, elven equipment, stat req 10 lances and swords from chests taken all over town.

The only caveat is that you must not open the containers before bringing them over and bashing them. It appears to me that the map level of tEoT is scaling up the loot.

D
stranger
stranger
D
If you save your game immediately after you loaded, the saving process never finishes(at least it takes longer than 5 minutes) and you are forced to quit via ALT+F4 or Task-Manager.

M
addict
addict
M
Bonuses to the same ability given by amulets and rings still don't stack. E.g. wearing a ring with "Loremaster +1" and an amulet with "Loremaster +1" at the same time only grants a total Loremaster bonus of 1, not 2.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Another bug is that having two +attribute rings will cause one to stop working. Even if you unequip it and re-equip, you lost the bonus of the other ring. This applies to rings that don't add attributes like +movement or resist rings.

M
addict
addict
M
There are still map marker problems: the "secret" markers added by the treasure maps later disappear, and some "regular/automatic" map markers (e.g. for Esmerelda's shop) seem to disappear and reappear at random.

Also: rainy weather still doesn't (always?) extinguish fire.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
- Your characters loose health everytime you quickload and enemies seem to gain health. Dunno if that is a bug or a feature of 'hard' difficulty.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

- Loremaster doesn't work quite correctly. Even though i meet the requirement to identify an item it doesn't work sometimes. Maybe it has something to do with the trait that gives you +1 Lore or the items are simply labeled wrong.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

- Madora has a starting skill which she can't use because it requires 'Way of the warrior' level 2.

[Linked Image]

- The 'Altruistic' trait seems to be buggy as it looks like it grants +20 reputation for quest relevant conversations. That said my fighter has 1300 reputation while my other character without that trait has 1 (for saving the boat).

[Linked Image]

- Found a telekinesis ring that grants nothing.

[Linked Image]

- The game is much brighter than in the previous version. It sometimes hurt my eyes wink It was perfect before so why change it? Adjusting the gamma value worsens the situation as it only increase the contrast.

[Linked Image]

- You can't throw objects (like the teleporter pyramid or a barrel) over trap plates without triggering them.

- You can't move water, oil or poison barrels even with strength 12. Itended? Because of that, you can't craft 'cup of oil' either. Character simply needs to be stronger but the requirement is oddly high for just moving them around.

Last edited by Loadrunner; 28/04/14 10:07 PM.
M
addict
addict
M
(deleted)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard