Print Thread
#495644 19/05/14 05:09 AM
N
Nezgard Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
I remember that Larian showed us Divine Divinity Mod and I'm very interested in this, because at one time I could not play this game. My question is: will Larin place this mod with the modification of other people? (Maybe some guys asked this question before, but I'm too lazy to look for the subject. If you given me a link would be great. Thank you) (And sorry for my English if that)

A
stranger
stranger
A
I think that making Aleroth was just proof of concept, only to show it was possible and easy to build in the D:OS engine.

N
Nezgard Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Oh... Thanks

Support
Support

During the kickstarter Larian did say there was a slim chance that there could possibly be an official remake of DD, though (don't know if the delay of D:OS makes that any more or less likely). Failing that, they said they were open to providing some scripts to help with a fan made remake.

Originally Posted by Raze

During the kickstarter Larian did say there was a slim chance that there could possibly be an official remake of DD, though (don't know if the delay of D:OS makes that any more or less likely). Failing that, they said they were open to providing some scripts to help with a fan made remake.

I think that Swen also mentioned in that video that they recycled the old scripts from DD used for the recreation of the starter village.
I am sure if a fan-based team really comes together for this huge task to recreate the whole, huge game world with the new D:OS editor then they might provide the huge list of scripts from DD for the remake.

Ideals are like stars. We might never reach them. But we can set our course by them.

Link Copied to Clipboard