Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
In the lighthouse, Jahan's line about the unfaithful woman deserving to die is triggered during the conversation with Samson, instead of afterwards, so you can only see it in the log file (or the non-talking co-op partner can see it)

V
VPA Offline
stranger
stranger
V
Good Night

I got some interesting Bugs to report, if i repeat some one, sorry - no time to read all previous msg:

1) Double character of Arhu(Got Save File if needed):
[Linked Image]

2) Near start Beach - Object_Knife-Underwater:
[Linked Image]

3) Map_work_incorrect if one of character in Library and second in city:
[Linked Image]

4)Object_Staff-Sale_ability:
[Linked Image]

5) Save problem in Trap Pirate house(Got save file if needed):

In game this position is secure and trigger not activated, but when i try to load, after save in safe position - room Exploded!
Character NOT "in chain" and mustn't move after load:

[Linked Image]

M
stranger
stranger
M
Had some message about not being able to save the game. It said something like "Cannot save file. Incorrect save logcache." Needless to say I lost all my progress. it said to report it immediately

W
stranger
stranger
W
These are the ones I experienced so far.

When having Eglander arrested, they move to the next room and disappear, instead of going down the stairs.

The guard only gets on the floor after you enter the area, and if you try to talk with Eglander the dialogue box disappears. (This problem with the dialogue box disappearing also happens when trying to enter Esmeralda's house and one of the guards in patrol sees you unlocking the door)

Also his line of dialogue goes too fast, forcing you to read on the dialogue box (that by the way is flooded with all the random dialogue from npcs on the street, the range should be smaller)
last on the Eglander topic, will it be possible to pickpocket the same person again? Either with a higher level on pickpocket, or after a certain time has passed?

On my first playthrough I pickpocket Eglander before I had enough level to steal his amulet. Making it impossible to have him arrested after.

And a new one that I think broke my game.

My game went offline during playtime, now I leveled up to 5 witch I believe should give me abilities and a talent is that right?

Im only getting the abilities, no talent. Ive tried rolling back to a save prior to leveling up but it does the same thing and I cant go back to a point where I was online because it had been hours offline =\

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Manthraxx
Had some message about not being able to save the game. It said something like "Cannot save file. Incorrect save logcache." Needless to say I lost all my progress. it said to report it immediately

I think you lost that progress needlessly. If you get that, try saving again and it usually works. It also only seems to affect quicksaves (and rarely, autosaves).

M
stranger
stranger
M
Got this message again. It won't let me save so I can't play it until I figure this out. I installed this on a new computer. Wondering if I need to reinstall the game.

ERROR MESSAGE SAYS:

Savegame failed (copy to levelcache failed). Please report this.

Support
Support

Try browsing to the '..\Documents\Larian Studios' folder and renaming the 'Divinity Original Sin' subfolder.
This folder contains the saved games, configuration files and a level cache folder. Deleting or renaming it will get the game to recreate it on startup; playing the game from a different Windows user account would effectively do the same thing.

If that fixes the problem (a new game can save/load), then copy your existing saves from the renamed folder to the newly created one. Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder.

stranger
stranger
When smelting a weapon in a furnace, the weapon remains in my inventory and an iron bar appears in my inventory as well. However, there is no tool tip for the bar and I can't interact with it. It just takes up a space.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lodin
When smelting a weapon in a furnace, the weapon remains in my inventory and an iron bar appears in my inventory as well. However, there is no tool tip for the bar and I can't interact with it. It just takes up a space.

That's probably related to the general bug plaguing all crafting interactions with world objects.

C
C
I've defeated Sparky a number of ways and I've saved the 3 men every time. I always get comments and journal updates that say I saved all the men and then one right after that saying they all died. Sparky is hard to beat without losing those men, so the lack of a decent outcome sucks. I've never found the men in town afterwards either. I'd love to know who "tested" the .80 patch; Casper?

Also, the treasure has been severely nerfed on this fight too and it's the hardest in the beta. I get two greens most of the time and this should grant at least one orange or brown.

Okay, got orange the next 3 times. Go figure. Still haven't figured out why the men are showing as having died. I walked them all the way to the exit and they're fine, then my gal says too bad we couldn't save any of them.

Last edited by crpgnut; 04/06/14 02:42 AM.

'nut
H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by crpgnut

Okay, got orange the next 3 times. Go figure. Still haven't figured out why the men are showing as having died. I walked them all the way to the exit and they're fine, then my gal says too bad we couldn't save any of them.

I think she means the other guys who are dead by default around Sparky. Tom, and two or three others. If you managed to save the others, they should be around town. One of them should now be guarding the Legion treasure room, and you can rock,paper,scissor convince him to let you in.

V
VPA Offline
stranger
stranger
V
More than week ago send mail to support about bug's in previous version, still no answer (only autoreplay- delivered).
I thought on forum my message won't be ignored, but it seems Bug Doubling Arhu not a bug...

Originally Posted by VPA #498091

1) Double character of Arhu - both "speak and trade"(Got Save File if needed):
[Linked Image]

Support
Support

Arhu being in both forms at the same time is a bug, and it should be fixed in the next update.

V
VPA Offline
stranger
stranger
V
in NPC dialogue option Hotkey "1-8" work , but 9 and 0 - not.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Probably already reported but: health bars in the UI and ion the character screen don't update correctly when taking damage or drinking potions.

Not really a bug but you could possibly alter the death animations for the characters so they won't end up in the "ready" position to preserve their dignity: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267060660

EDIT: Arhu's Sparkmaster 5000 quest is bugged, gave me 2 quest resolution entries. The first one said I had saved everyone and the second one said noone survived.

Also Arhu's inventory is bugged. It's not replaced but it just constantly gets added new items. He ended up with 60000 gold + stacks upon stacks of skillbooks and magic items.

Last edited by riptide; 04/06/14 12:05 PM.
veteran
veteran
Maybe not technically a bug, but annoying: The citizens wandering upstairs in the King Crab tavern consider the doors of rooms to be their own - even Eglander's door. They get mad if you open it. That's been reported before, but that's not the annoying bit: if you close the door, they'll open it again as they wander by. This is especially annoying if you closed it to assassinate him in peace, because then everyone outside will join the fight. (I do like that they don't fight if the door is closed.)

Apparently they are suicidal enough to attack 4 heavily armed and armoured strangers, instead of say, calling for guards.

Bug: I had a bow which does air damage (chance to Stun). It went off on Eglander and his blood pool. Unlike the blitzbolt + water combo, this stunning pool remains stunning indefinitely. The blood stays lit up with the static electricity.

Placeholder Dialogue: If you talk to Victoria with your weapon unsheathed, all the dialouge is in [placeholder brackets].

Silent Rat: In the NW Burial Mound, there's a rat who has only (end) to say if you talk to it with Pet Pal.

Last edited by Stabbey; 04/06/14 02:48 PM. Reason: silent rat
S
stranger
stranger
S
When I engage the-ghoul-at-the-lighthouse creep and manage to go in sneaking mode, with combat mode still on. The the-ghoul-at-the-lighthouse starts attacking NPC's in Cyseal each turn with his teleport spell. The-ghoul-at-the-lighthouse basicly murdered most NPC's in Cyseal eventually by teleporting to a NPC, hitting it and teleporting back to the lighthouse.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by SilencerZ
When I engage the-ghoul-at-the-lighthouse creep and manage to go in sneaking mode, with combat mode still on. The the-ghoul-at-the-lighthouse starts attacking NPC's in Cyseal each turn with his teleport spell. The-ghoul-at-the-lighthouse basicly murdered most NPC's in Cyseal eventually by teleporting to a NPC, hitting it and teleporting back to the lighthouse.

Ha ha ha, that's amazing. Did you get video? I'm guessing that the rest of your party wasn't around, so it had nothing to target?

S
stranger
stranger
S
My game is saved at that point. My party consists out of the two source hunters, both were in sneaking mode. There is a bush near the lighthouse, I attack from the bush and get back into sneaking mode -IF- I have enough AP left.

If I don't go into sneaking mode, the-ghoul-at-the-lighthouse will find me. Doesn't matter how far I run away. He teleports across the map to hunt me when one of the characters is visible. The ultimate death machine frown

R
stranger
stranger
R
The 2 dogs in the wilderness (Sheba and Toxa) have human responses to unsheathed weapons. This should not be happening. Poultry in Cyseal gives me a normal response so these two seem to be an exception.

Last edited by riptide; 04/06/14 10:11 PM.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard